Chapter 3

When we arrived there wasn't a lot of people just an old couple and a few people doing homework "hey little Billie" the barista said. She walked out of the section she was in and embraced Billie "who's this is this your girlfriend she's beautiful" the older lady said admiring me "nope this is just a friend" Billie said "what a shame she's beautiful" she said she winked at me and walked us to a booth near the karaoke machine and looked at Billie "what kind of coffee do you like?" Billie asked "can I have a caramelizer" I said the lady smiled and nodded "I'll have a hot chocolate with almond milk and an order of vegan cheese fries" Billie said the lady smiled and walked away "so you gonna sing something hot shot?" Billie asked "uh maybe" I said "come on hot shot they have instruments and everything just sing something" Billie said "fine but I have a cd with the music I made" I said pulling out the cd from my bag "do you always have that on you?" She asked with a laugh "yes" I said she laughed and poked some fun at me. "I'll only sing in one condition, it's a duet so you're singing with me" I said I grabbed her hand and pulled her up with me "I don't know the lyrics" she said. I handed her a music sheet with the lyrics she'll be singing highlighted and wiggled my eyebrows. And put the disc in. That got everyone's attention and me and Billie started to sing and dance on the stage like idiots. The song came out amazing and me and Billie sang perfectly. People clapped and we sat down at our table "that was great" one of the girls from the table across us said as she put her laptop and notebook in her bag "you guys make a cute couple" she said "we aren't together" Billie said "shame you guys have so much chemistry" she said. We ate and laughed and sang random songs from time to time. That was before her phone rang and it was ash "hello" Billie said "hey babe" she said she started to smile and her eyes lit up "sure I'll be over in 40 minuets" Billie said. I looked at her when she hung up "we should get going" Billie said she started to take out her wallet but I stopped her "I got it" I said she smiled and thanked me. She left outside to start the car and I paid at the register "I saw the way your smile dropped when her girlfriend called" Aby the waitress said "it was nothing, her girlfriend is my best friend and I barely know her" I said "okay but if you need advise on how to win over that doof you know where to find me" aby said I thanked her and walked outside and onto my Jeep. When we got to my house she admired the huge house "nice place man" she said "I mean it's fine but it sucks im basically the one in it but anyways want a ride to ash's?" I asked "nah it's just a block down" she said "but hey hot shot I had fun" she said "me too" I said she shut the door and walked towards Ashlee's house.