chapter 4

I entered my apartment and I noticed all the lights are off. Isn't Eunha home? I looked through the living room, bedroom, kitchen, everywhere but she's not here. I hope she's not gonna leave every night again as she did a few weeks ago. I decided it's best to make something to eat and drink something, maybe I can make something for Eunha for when she gets home? I think she'll like it. 

I started looking through the cabinets for what to cook. I have to make something without meat because she's a vegetariën. I decided it's best to make a salad. It's her favourite food after all. 

After I was done I put what I made for her in a container and then in the fridge. I ate and not long after Eunha entered. I saw her sneaking to the bedroom and I called her 'Eunha!' she looked at me surprised 'yeah' she said walking to me with her smile dropping. 'You're late. I left some food in the fridge. I wasn't home today either, I made a few new friends after you stole my car.' she shrugged and walked to the kitchen cabinet. 'I was with a friend and thank you. Good for you.' She just said and took the food out of the fridge. She sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. 'Aren't you going to bed?' she asked. 'Yeah,' I stood up and then left to the bedroom without saying a thing. 

In the morning I woke up and got a text by an unknown number 'Hi, it's Felix. Chan gave me your number, I hope you don't mind. Do you have time today? It's Sunday so there's no work'

- Set contact name to Lee Felix -

'Hi, Felix, I have time today. What do u want to do?' 

'I was thinking about coffee at the coffee shop near my house?' 

'Sure, sounds good, how late?'

'11 pm, I'll send you the address :)'

-------------

I entered the café and I saw the red-haired sitting at a table alone. 'Hi, Felix.' I said and I sat down. 'Hi Minho, I hope you don't mind but I ordered for you. The waiter got impatient with me after I told him four times I was waiting for a friend.' I chuckled 'For how long have you been waiting?' Felix thought for a while 'an hour' I made an O face 'You could've told me, I would've been here earlier.' Felix shrugged his shoulders 'Don't worry mate, sometimes it's nice to have time for yourself to think.' I wanted to reply but the waiter came to our table and gave us the drinks. He had a frown on his face when he looked at Felix and I really wanted to laugh. I saw Felix trying to hold his laugh too. He left and we started laughing really loudly and the few people around us looked at us weirdly.

Felix and I had a few random conversations and we started to get to know each other better. He told me how he, Woojin, Chan and Changbin have a really close friendship and that made me think of my own friends. I really need to give them more attention, I am really a bad friend. 'Minho, can I ask you a question?' I nodded 'Why do you have therapy sessions? I only heard you have a fiancé. Chan doesn't tell me a lot. He really keeps work and private separate.' I slightly smiled and I told Felix about what happened. 'I have a thought but I am not sure if I can just say this.' I took a sip from my drink 'Don't worry tell me.' He played with the paws of his sweater 'Are you maybe gay? I mean at Woojin's place you looked at Chan like you like him.' when Felix said that I realized. I've never really questioned my sexuality... I could be gay, or bi, or pan. 'Felix, honestly. I've never thought of it whether I really like guys. I know I like girls so I could be bi?' I sighed. I need to think about it. 'You could talk with Channie about it, he's your psychiatrist after all.' I shrugged my shoulders, can I really? Also, do I really like Chan? I mean he's attractive and I looked at him a few times... 'Felix I don't know...' he thought for a second. 'Wait, so you think you may be like Chan?' Felix asked as I nodded. 'Well, let's find it out. I will call Chan,' Felix ran out of the café. 'Felix wait!' I tried to call after him.