Chapter 15

'You didn't think that when I had your dick inside of me.' My eyes widen at what the girl says and Chan obviously surpised about that she said it out loud. I look at Chan. He seemed really stressed. I feel a stinging sensation in my heart. Why does it hurt so much?Before I realize tears already form in my eyes. I quickly stand up and rush to the bathroom.

'Minho,' Jisung says as I walk into the toilet and Jisung follows me. Then I lock the door. I lean against the door and tears started falling from my eyes. Jisung pulls me into a hug and pats my back. 'You really like Chan, don't you?' he asks me and I nod. 'Why did I have to fall for him? I am loving him and caring for him. Meanwhile he's being a whore behind my back. Damn he may even not be gay. I thought he was but I guess I am wrong.' I start rambeling. 'Minho, maybe Chan didn't even fuck her y'know. Maybe she's making it up. Maybe he did but in the past. Let him explain, if you can't I will talk to him later today.' Jisung has a point but still, I can't stop crying. I feel hurt. Maybe I am just a cry baby?

We hear knocking on the door, it's most likely Chan and I am not going to face him like this. Jisung got the sign and steps outside. I decide to listen and hear a few words abd I hear the word 'client'. So, she's a client... Damn, he really lied to me. He said that he doesn't mess with clients and that I am the first that he does this with.

Jisung steps back inside. 'I told Chan to let it be for now. I am kinda worried I sounded rude but I could talk with him later. He said that he has a past with her. But I don't know if I believe it.' Jisung says.

Suddenly something pops up in the back of my mind. Didn't I see her rushing out of Chan's office angrily? Damn, it. She really is a client. The small hope I had that I misheard it has now completely dissappeared and changed into hurt and anger.
Jisung grabs my hand as he notices tears welling up in my eyes again

'Don't cry Minho, it's just a boy. You're going to be okay. If you want I could meet up with Chan again for you. The other's could stay with you. Or atleast Hyunjin.' Jisung slightly smiles at me.I nod 'Thank you Ji,' we give each other a hug and I wipe the tears out of my eyes.
'Let's go outside? The others must be worried too.'

'Minho, are you okay?' Hyunjin quickly came rushing towards me and hugged me. 'Yeah, I am fine.' Hyunjin looked at me and gave me an "are you kidding me" look. 'Your eyes are red and puffy. Be honest with me. Tell me when we get home.' Hyunjin whispered in my ear and only me and Jisung heard it.

'I'm sorry Minho, Mina is crazy. She's the definition of insanity and she doesn't leave Chan alone.' Changbin apologizes 'Don't apologize. It's not your fault.' I weakly smile at him.

Hyunjin and I arrive at our dorms. 'Shall I make you some hot chocolat?' Hyunjin asks me and I nod. After that Hyunjin sat next to me both with a warm delicious cup of hot chocolat. Hyunjin always makes the best and Jisung always gets annoyed because he wants to know how Hyunjin makes it but he won't tell since it's a recipe passed down in his family.

'Listen, Changbin told me about Mina and he asked me to tell you. Which I gladly do since Chan will most likely not do it.' I nod and decide to listen to Hyunjin, maybe it is a missconduct after all.

(hehe not gonna know it yet :P)

'Shit, I am so stupid.' I sighed. 'I was surprised when Changbin told me.' Hyunjin nodded and wanted to continue what he was saying but then someone stormed inside the dorm
loudly. 'Jisung' I said and I look at his angry face. 'Chan is an asshole Min,' I look down at my feet. 'What happened?' I ask him. 'Well, he's an inconsiderate asshole. He does not even fucking care. He's dumb and just-' Jisunf groaned. 'Speak proper sentences.' Hyunjin said. 'Minho, I don't want you and Chan to meet anymore. He doesn't deserve you.' ahe crosses his arms. 'Why?' I ask him. 'Well, first you get hurt by him because he wanted to "help you" with figuring out your sexuality. Then you fall for him, After that he hurts you and now he doesn't even fucking care.' Hyunjin frowns, 'What makes you assume that?' he asks. 'Well I quote "He is just a client" That's enough." Jisung's eyes are burning with rage. 'Okay, without both of you freaking out. Maybe, he just wants everyone to hate him so that he doesn't feel guilty.' I look at Hyunjin's "thinking face" which is actually quite funny. Jisung shruggs his shoulders 'So? He still hurts Minho with it.' Jisung argues. 'I really don't have the time nor will to explain you this. You will figure it out someday when you love someone. 'Should I talk to Chan?' I ask them unsure. 'no' Jisung says and 'yes' Hyunjin says. 'That doesn't help.' I sigh. 'Minho, talk with him. Jisung is just being a pressed baby.' Jisung pouts annoyed. 'okay' I quickly grab my jacket and leave before Jisung and Hyunjin will start fighting about this.

I stand in front of Chan's office door. Should I knock? Or nah? 'Come on, Lee Minho. You can do it.' I tell myself and open the door revealing something I rather not see.

I think at this point Hyunjin is more suited as doctor love XD