chapter 21

I walk back home from work. Hyunjin must be waiting for me after I stayed a few days at chan's place. I can't believe we're finally dating. The thought of it just makes my heart skip a beat faster. I am also very glad I can go back to work, luckily they didn't fire me. Which I expected. Maybe I can go back to be a background dancer. I really miss it and because Eunha, I quit. She got jealous so easily. 

I walk on the streets with my heads in my thoughts when I bump against someone. She turns around and my eyes widen. 'Hi,' Eunha said with a sad smile. 'Oh, hi' I reply back. 'How are you?' I shrug my shoulders. I don't really want to talk to her. She gives me a really awkward feeling. 'Get to the point Eunha.' I cross my arms. 'I want you back.' I scoff 'Really? I don't want you back.' She looks down at the ground sadly. 'Did you already move on?' She then asks. 'What does that concern you?' She looks back up again. 'Oh, so you did move on! Tell me who she is, I'll beat her!' I want to laugh, she thinks it's a girl... Well, that's good. Because then she won't suspect Chan. 'Not for you to know.' I then continue to walk home.

'Hyunjin! I'm home!' I shout and see Hyunjin walking out of the kitchen with Seungmin. Would Chan mind me telling Hyunjin? I mean, he's my best friend with Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin. 'Did something happen? You suddenly look so happy.' Hyunjin walks closer. 'Wait, are Chan and you finally dating? I thought it never happen!' Hyunjin exclaims and Seungmin looks surprised. 'I am so happy for you!' Seungmin says. 'We should celebrate it!' Hyunjin then says and grabs his phone. 'Wait, Hyunjin.' He then stops what he's doing and looks at me. 'I am worried about Jisung. He doesn't like Chan a lot.' I in- and exhale deeply. 'I mean, Minho, you know that Jisung would always be happy and supportive. You don't have to worry!' I smile. Hyunjin is right. I don't even know why I was questioning Jisung...

All the boys arrived, including Chan. I walk over to Chan and grab his hand. 'Chan, are you okay with telling the boys.' Chan smiles 'Yes, of course. As long as you are Min.' Chan kisses my cheeks. 'Guys, we want to tell you something.' I say and proudly grab Chan's hand. 'We're dating.' Chan smiles brightly and I feel my heart flutter at it, his dimples stand out by the fact that Chan is smiling so brightly. I look at the boys and my eyes go to Jisung. He doesn't necessarily look mad, but he doesn't look happy with this either. I think Hyunjin was right. I think Jisung really will support me and Chan's relationship.

'Finally, it took you both long enough.' Woojin said with a smile. 'I will have a son in law.' I frowned and then laughed. Woojin can be so weird, but even though we don't know each other for very long he just- seems like a real family. 'Where's the cake?' Jeongin asked with a pout. 'cake?' Chan asked confused. 'When you celebrate you have to have a cake.' He says. 'Then bake one, or buy one. You have hands and feet.' Chan says and Jeongin glares at him and crosses his arms. 'Come on Jeongin. I will buy you a cake.' Woojin then leaves with Jeongin. 'Woojin really acts like a mom.' Hyunjin laughs surprised. 'Anyways let's celebrate.' he then adds.

We all start playing video games together and I really love how they are soo accepting. I mean celebrating was maybe over the top but it's a good excuse to be together as a group. I want it to be like that more often. I then look at mine and Chan's hand, our fingers intertwined a smile is printed on my face. Chan's hands are big even in comparison to mine. Then I see Chan standing up from the couch letting go of my hand. 'Guys, I am really sorry but I need to get papers from my office. I forgot them and I have to hand them in by tomorrow. 'oh, okay' Seungmin says and I immediately stand up. 'I go with you.' Chan smiles. 'Minho, stay with the boys.' I sigh, but Chan...' I pout. 'Guys, do you mind me going with Chan?' I look at them. 'No' Hyunjin says and shrugs. 'Okay,' I say and then follow Chan.

'Minho, you really didn't have to come along. I just had to get some papers.' Chan says focussing on the road. 'But, I want to be with you.' I look at him biting my lip slightly. 'ahhw, baby boy.' Chan says and my eyes widen. 'Did you just call me baby boy?' Chan looks at me and smirks 'Yes, I did.' I don't reply and look away with a blush on my face. Is it hot in here?