chapter 26

I laid in my own bed, I was allowed to leave a few hours after I woke up. I had a whole lot to explain. Hyunjin brought me home. Chan didn't come along for some reason. So, I guess he's going to the police with Jisung. Also, now I have to show the boys my phone. I am not allowed to hide anything anymore. 

'Chan is here.' Hyunjin opens the door revealing Chan with a bouquet of flowers. I look at him surprised and see him with a bright smile, showing his dimples. Hyunjin closes the door Chan walks closer to me. 'I just want to show some love to my cute boyfriend. You've been through enough and I want to show you how much Iove you.' The smile doesn't leave my face. 'I want to hug you.' I say and Chan puts down the bouquet of white and red flowers. Chan embraces me and he holds me tight. I feel his warm embrace, I love hugs so much... Chan lets me go. I want to stand up but realizing I don't look good, I am wearing an oversized shirt with my grey sweats. Meanwhile, Chan is nicely dressed in tight black jeans, Calvin Klein t-shirt and timberlands. 

I still decide to stand up straight and hug Chan again. 'Someone likes my hugs.' Chan says teasingly. 'Shut up.' I say and hold him tight. I feel Chan's breath on my neck. Then sinful thoughts start to enter my head... Minho, no don't! chan lets go of the hug once again and grab me by my waist. He pulls me against him roughly and our tongues start to battle almost immediately.

'I've been so patient with you today.' He whispers against my lips and bites my lower lip. 'Chan' I whisper as my hands slide down from his shoulders over his nipples and his chest towards his pants. 

'Guys, I brought snacks.' Hyunjin walked into the room. 'No sex in our room. At least not when I am home. I don't want to hear it.' I chuckle. 'Sorry Hyunnie' I smile at Chan and I put my head on his shoulder. 'Chan, how did it go at the police station?' Hyunjin asks him. 'They're starting an investigation and they want that whenever Minho gets a new message we show it to the police.' Chan replies meanwhile he's caressing my back. 'I am worried' I sigh. 'Min, you don't have to be. We're protecting you. No one is going to be able to be near you. We won't leave you alone for a split second.' Hyunjin says. 'I agree, Minho, We're always by your side.' Chan adds.

Woojin person of view

Jeongin asked me if I could get him from college to go to Minho. Right now I am waiting in front of the college building, this building brings back so many memories. Chan and I were already friends back then and we've always been friends even now. We did whatever we wanted, times changed a lot. I am still alone and Chan has found someone who he can be happy with. Mina was right... 

'Hyung!' Jeongin shouts and runs to me. 'Shall we go?' I ask him and he nods. 'How was your day?' I ask him. 'It's ok, someone confessed to me. But I reject her.' He shrugs his shoulders 'Why did you reject?' I ask him. 'I don't like her.' he says. 'Innie, maybe you could've given it a try. You shouldn't end up like me.' I say while focussing on the road. 'Like you?' he frowns. 'Old and alone.  'Hyung you're only twenty-six.' He says. 'Yeah, but like I think that I'm never going to have a boyfriend.' I sigh. 'Don't worry too much hyung. You have me!' Jeongin grabs my hand. A blush creeps on my face. 'Thank you Innie.' I smile brightly at him. 'No problem Hyung.' He says looking away from me out of the window.

Hey, I published my new book third degree and the start of Hunt another Banginho book! If you like you can check it out! :) Have a good day and thanks a lot for reading whoever is still reading!