Chapter 5

I was now driving to Chan's apartment after Felix had called him before I hold tell him no. Felix is in the seat next to me playing Hayday. 'Felix, where do I go now?' I asked him 'It's to your left.' He said and I looked at this high building. It looks expensive, not like mine and Eunha's apartment at all. We parked got out of the car, then rang the doorbell. Chan answered pretty fast and we entered. On the third floor, we walked through a white hall decorated with music paintings. Chan had the door to his apartment open so we could immediately walk inside.

 'Hi, guys,' He said with a smile and closed the door. 'Hi Channie' Felix said and walked over to the couch and let himself fall on it.  Chan looked at me 'Hi Minho,' his dimples were showing. 'H-hi,' I stuttered. Since when did I become so nervous?

'What are we gonna do?' Felix asked 'Well, you called me so I thought maybe you had an idea.' Chan shrugged his shoulders 'maybe just binge watch shows?' I suggested and Chan and Felix were quick to agree 'I call debts on the chair!' Felix quickly said and ran to the chair. I sat down on the two-person couch and I started looking around the living room. It was very nice but not that colourful. It was mostly white.

 It was mostly white

Chan came back from the kitchen with some snacks and sat down next to me. We started Friends who, luckily for me, has Korean subtitles. Halfway through the first episode, I noticed Chan sat closer to me and I blushed. I looked at him for s short sec but then Chan looked at me too. Shit, he must've noticed  I was staring at him... 

The episode ended 'Let's play truth or dare, to get to know each other better!' Felix suggested. Chan and I agreed 'You start since you suggested.' Chan said lifting one leg over the other. 'okay, Chan truth or dare?' Felix grinned 'Hmmm dare.' Felix thought for a second and then said 'Hug Minho!' I was surprised and blushing heavily Chan turned to me and gave me a short hug. 'okay, Minho truth or dare?'

I thought for a moment, it's maybe safest to say the truth. 'Truth!' Chan nodded 'How many girlfriends have you had?' he said seriously I looked at Felix who was curious at why Chan asked specifically this 'one, only Eunha. I never really looked for a relationship and honestly, Eunha asked me out and I started to like her eventually.' I shrugged. Chan seemed very interested as well as Felix.  'So you've never thought that you're maybe Bi? or gay? or pan? I mean because you've only started to like Eunha because she likes you?' Chan suggested. I shrugged my shoulders. 'I don't want to be the psychiatrist right now, but I think you should think about it.' Felix said. I shrugged 'Hm, okay' I said.

Later I drove Felix home. Felix was once again playing Hayday. He looked up at me. 'Do you already know more? If you like Chan? It looked like it to me, I saw you staring at Chan.' I looked at the road 'I don't know, I am confused. Felix, please give me some time to think about this. My engagement is on the line too.' Felix nodded in understanding 'Thank you' I looked at him. 'No worries, just look at the road please.' I quickly turned my gaze and I nearly drove against a biker.

I arrived home after bringing Felix at Changbin's place which he asked for. I opened the door quietly since it was around 9 pm. I heard moans from the bedroom... I walked closer and quietly opened the door. 

...

'EUNHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.' I shouted at her. My hands were shaking and my gaze fiercely at her. 'Is this why you arrive home so late every time? This is why you act like a bitch to me. I swear to god. We are so done.' I slammed the door to my bedroom shut. I heard the moans start again so I think she doesn't even care... Well, I don't care either. I am an emotional person, I know that from myself. But I don't cry? Nah, I am too fucking mad for that. Damn Eunha why did she do this to me? I thought she loved me.

I slammed the door of my car shut. Where do I go? 

After driving around I ended at Chan's place. I hope he's still awake... It's like twelve now.

I ringed the door and Chan answered 'Who is this?' he didn't sound pleased by the unexpected visitor. 'M-Minho' I said quietly. 'Oh, Minho. Come in!' he said his voice softening. I entered and I knocked on his door. 

The door opened and I saw Chan standing there. Messy hair and it was blonde? did he just coloured it or something? He was wearing a black shirt and shorts. Is it me or does he suddenly look extremely good? The 'just woken up' look. 

Is it me or do his lips just look extremely kissable right now?

Without thinking I put my hands on his face and started kissing him...