chapter 18

I wake up by someone holding my hand. I slowely open my eyes and I see Minho already awake. He was looking at our hands, our fingers are intertwined and if you didn't know us and you'd see this. You'd think Minho and I are a couple.

'Good morning, Chan.' Minho smiles at me slightly. He looks better than yesterday, but you can see he looks paler than usual. He most likely caught a fever. 'good morning Min.' I say while I with the unused hand rub my eyes. 'Are you feeling better?' I ask him. 'Yeah, I guess. I feel less cold.' I am glad Minho feels a little better. 'Let me make you breakfast.' I say and stand up. I walk to the kitchen when the door suddenly starts ringing. Not just for a short moment but like he's not letting go of the button. I walk towards the microphone so I can speak with who is outside. 'Chaaaannnnn, we're all here. Open the door.' I recognize Jeongin's voice. 'Come in.' I say. A little later I open the door and see the boys. All eighth including Jisung, who surprisingly, doesn't look so mad anymore. 'Minho!' Jisung shouts and runs towards him for a hug. I turn around and see Minho standing there having struggle with breathing by Jisung who holds him too tight.

'Jisung, you're killing me.' Minho managed to bring out and Jisung let go of him. The other boys walk over to Minho and give him a hug. It's so nice to see that everyone gets along with each other well, my friends, Minho's friends. Though I think the friendship between me and Jisung could be better. But I will talk to him once it's the right time. Right now, we have to take care of Minho. 'I was making breakfast, have you guys eaten yet?' I ask them. 'No, Jeongin and Jisung wanted to go immediately here.' Hyunjin said. 'Okay, let me make you guys something.' I smile at them 'Chan, I'm gonna help.' I shake my head. 'No, Minho you're still sick.' I argue, 'Also, I don't want any germs on my food.' Seungmin says and Minho glares at him. 'It's the truth.' he shrugs his shoulders. 'Minho, you should go back to bed.' Woojin says. 'I am not that sick Woojin.' Woojin huffed. 'You slept outside in the cold wet weather. You are going back to bed whether you like it or not.' Minho pouted and leaves the room.

I made food and us and the boys all ate with Minho. The rest of the day consisted of the boys and me playing video games and keeping Minho company. Eventually, all of them left leaving me and Minho alone. 

'Chan' Minho calls my name and I look at him. 'What's it?' I say. Minho was quiet for a while and seems nervous. 'Let's watch a movie!' he says and I smile and agree with him. I look at his face and I don't think he wanted to ask that. 'Nothing else you want to ask? It looks like it.' I question and Minho smiles and shakes his head. 'nothing' He makes himself comfortable and I start a movie. It is just some random movie and I don't even know what I pressed on. 'I hope it's a good movie. I've never heard of it.' I say and sit next to Minho. I am not really worried about getting sick. Mostly because I really don't care if I get sick, I just want to be with Minho.

'Okay,' he just says. So far it's a good movie just some random movie about college students and a lot of drama. Eventually, Minho leans his head on my shoulder. 'Are you going to sleep?' I ask him. 'No, but I feel more comfortable now.' a soft smile appears on my face. Minho and I go back to watching the movie in silence. 'Oh, he's gay? Wow, I thought he liked that girl.' Minho says and I am surprised as well. Then suddenly the two boys on the tv started kissing. 'oh' came out of my mouth quietly. The main characters of the movie continued the kiss and it starts to get more... inappropriate. What if Minho thinks I purposely picked out this movie? What if he thinks I am a pervert? 

How would Minho look without a shirt? Would he have abs? or cute stomach weight? Yah, Chan what the hell are you thinking? Stop these unholy thoughts! I feel Minho looking at me since I felt the weight lift off my shoulder. I look at him as well, I quickly look at his soft lips and I bite mine. Chan, no! Just watch a movie with Minho! 'Can I kiss you?' it managed to slip from my mouth without me realizing I said it. 'sure' he says shyly and looks me in the eyes. Then slowely our faces came closer and our lips touch.

I was seriously thinking like 10 minutes about a movie name when I decided to just randomly make up an I think non-existing movie lmao. Should I let it go further or do you guys just want a make out? (Rip innocence 2019)