chapter 27

Woojin and Jeongin visited me, I feel kinda guilty how everyone is so worried about me even though I am okay.

I started thinking about the mysterious person. Is this she going to do something to me? I don't want to leave Chan... Then my phone went off.

"Really? Did you tell everyone? Including the police... Your stupid boyfriend shouldn't have done that."

why can't she leave me alone? Why does she have to have me? Who can it be? Could it be someone in my dance crew? Ugh, this is so frustrating.

I want to re-read the message but she deleted it... Damn, I didn't realize that is possible too.

"I am telling you one last time. Leave Chan, go away."

I read it and once again she deletes it. What should I do? Do I go away?

'Baby, how are you?' Chan asks me as he walks into the room. 'I'm Fine.' I say, 'Can I check your phone?' Chan asks and I nod. There's nothing to see anyway. 'Oh, she didn't say anything.' Chan hums. 'I do think I know who did this.' Chan says and looks at me seriously. 'Really? Who?' I ask him my eyes widen of hope this could be over. 'I think it's Mina.' Chan says still thinking. I mean... She's for sure capable of doing this. 'But how does she know this about me? All this information.' I sigh. 'She could be stalking you. I am going to talk to the police, they wanted more information and if maybe you had new messages.' Chan stands up and then kisses my lips. 'I am going to miss you.' Chan smiles. 'Me too, I will miss you.' I say waving him goodbye.

It could be the last kiss we ever share...

Chan leaves leaving me alone in the room. Hyunjin is in the living room with Seungmin, doing god knows what. What should I do? I am so bored...

"Minho, I want you Back."

I read the message over and over again. I could see this came from Eunha since, for some reason. I didn't block her.

"Too bad for you." 

I type back. Then she doesn't reply anymore. Why is she acting like this? She follows me on snap chat where I am, I come across her on the street. 

Wait... Could Eunha be the one doing all this? But that wouldn't explain the pictures... It was from the office when Chan and I were- yeah.

Mina was there, but Eunha not.

"Minho, I give you till midnight to leave Chan."

The unknown number send me a message again and then deleted it. 

I'm sorry Chan...