chapter 7

I arrived in my office after Minho said goodbye. I heard a knock in the door and it opened 'Chris!!!' A high voice shouted out of happiness. 'Oh, hi.' I said and put on my glasses to focus on some paperwork that must be done today. 'Aren't you happy to see me?' heels hit the ground as I felt clinging onto me. 'Mina, I am trying to get some work done.' I looked at her and saw her pouting. She then turned my wheelchair and sat on my lap. 'I broke up with the father of my children for you Channie, why don't you accept me?' she planted a kiss on my lips. 'That's exactly why. Second, I don't like you.' I tried to get her off me without hurting her. 'There is someone else isn't it?' I frowned 'No, are you deaf? I just don't like you.' I glared at her. She scoffed and left.

Now I have to wash my mouth. God that was awful. This really is one of the downsides of this job... I never date my clients and I am going to keep myself to that promise... How cute Minho is... wait... Why did I think that? Am I really falling for him? I thought that was just because he looked so upset that I just wanted to take care of him. Should I send Minho a text to ask how he is? No, he's just a client... Also, sort of a friend... Sending a message would most likely give the wrong message.

-

After a long day of work, I can finally go home. Maybe I should get a coffee before I go home? I decided to just walk to the coffee shop across the street. 

I walked to the coffee shop and as I entered I smelled the familiar coffee scent. 'May I help you?' a brown-haired boy asked me. I read his name tag and it said 'Kim Seungmin' I smiled at him 'Hi, can I have a latte?' he nodded 'ONE LATTE' he shouted to a younger looking one with braces. 'CALM DOWN I CAN HEAR YOU GOOD ENOUGH I'M LIKE 5 METER AWAY FROM YOU.' the younger looking one shouted back. I chuckled. I was waiting and I heard the two workers talk 'Seungminnie, did you hear Minho hyung slept over at his psychiatrist's house. Hyunjin hyung told me Minho hyung is crushing on his psychiatrist but doesn't want to admit it Minho hyung seems to be upset about his fiancé cheating on him.' I listened attentively. Is he talking about Lee Minho? 'Why do I always hear this last?' Seungmin sighed. 'Are you listening to our conversation?'  The braces boy, from who I now could see the name tag asked. I looked at him innocently 'No' I smiled 'What's your name?' Seungmin asked. 'I'm Bang Chan.' I heard Seungmin mumble a shit and Jeongin looked at him in disbelieve 'hyung no swearing in front of costumers.' Seungmin glared at the braces boy.

'Here's your drink.' I thanked them and then left. Would Minho really like me? I mean he kissed me but in some people's minds, it doesn't mean anything. I've seen it so many times married couples come and the woman complains that he cheated on her and he's like "Kissing isn't cheating." which, in my opinion, also is cheating. 

Why am I thinking about this though, I don't like Minho! I can't like Minho. Business is business... I sat inside my car and started the engine. I'm gonna send Minho a message!

Chan:

How are you?

minho:

I'm fine, thanks for asking how about you?

Chan:

I'm fine too. Are you at your friend's place now?

Minho:

Yeah.

read

Yo, I'm Hyunjin. I grabbed Minho's phone and locked myself in the toilet. I just wanna ask if you'd like to come over? I'm sure Minho wouldn't mind and I want to know who my friend hangs out with. You can bring friends along if you want. I could invite some friends too who must be done with their shift by now.

Chan:

Sounds great!

Minho: 

Gotta go now. I don't want to die young.

Chan:

okay, Bye

Read

I called Changbin, Felix and Woojin. They all agreed. I drove to their houses to pick them up. Changbin and Felix were together already so I only had to go to Changbin's and woojin's place. We arrived at the address Hyunjin gave me. We ringed the door to the apartment and it revealed a tall brown haired boy with a mullet. He was wearing a blue sweater and black jeans. We went inside and in the living room, I recognized the two boys of the café. I noticed that Minho seemed nervous. I also saw a boy I haven't seen before. He had red hair. Just like Felix' hair. He was staring at Minho. He then looked at me and smiled.

We walked over to them and I introduced myself to the red-haired boy 'Hi, I'm Chan.' I saw Minho smiling at us as if he always wanted us to meet. 'I'm Jisung.' I had a short talk with Jisung and we all sat down. We talked a lot and got to know each other better. I learned that Jisung and Minho already know each other since childhood, that Jeongin and Seungmin are still attending college, Hyunjin and Seungmin also seem to be good friends. They learned a lot about us too like that Changbin and Felix are not dating. 

I was staring at Minho occasionally and I saw him glancing at me too. This went on for a while while we were just getting to know each other  'Banginho!' Hyunjin said and we looked at him weirdly 'What?' Minho asked 'Your and Chan's ship name' he smiled proudly. Everyone laughed but me and Minho who were both blushing furiously. 'Are we going to hang out as a group more often?' Felix asked. 'Sounds good to me.' Jisung added. 

We all agreed but I realized that falling for Minho would get easier which was something I'd really like to avoid.