chapter 33

'What is it Jisung?' Seungmin asks, scared that what he thinks, might be true. 'I-I-' Jisung starts to cry. 'Jisung, what, did, you, do?' Hyunjin started to get angrier with each word. 'The whole threatening thing, it was my idea.' Jisung says crying loudly. Hyunjin stood up and started attacking Jisung, who received every punch without fighting back. Woojin and Changbin tried to get in between meanwhile we watched it in shock. Hyunjin didn't seem to be able to stop because his punches keep on landing on Jisung. 'Hyunjin, stop please.' Seungmin says crying and pulling against Hyunjin. Hyunjin fell backwards with Seungmin who looks at Hyunjin with fear in his eyes. 'Minnie' Hyunjin whispers but Seungmin stands up and walks away. To the main door. 'Seungmin, please don't run away.' Hyunjin begs Seungmin as he falls on his knees. 'Leave me alone Hwang.' Seungmin says and slams the door closed. 'He's just upset. Let him for now.' Felix says and follows Seungmin. 

I make eye contact with Jisung, tears stream down my face. I trust him, I thought I made a new friend. 'Why?' I whisper weakly. 'Because I wanted to protect him. I didn't know this would happen!' Turns out everyone in the room is a crying mess. 'You said it was only your idea, but did you act alone?' Woojin asks carefully and Jisung shakes his head. 'Mina and Eunha helped me. I came across them on the street and talked with them.' Jisung looks down guiltily. 'Jisung!' I shout. 'You know how crazy Mina is! Why on earth did you even consider it?!' I raise my voice. I now also notice blood streaming down Jisung's nose, not a little bit, but a lot. Not long after his whole chin and mouth are red. Jeongin quickly stands up and tries to give Jisung medical help.

'The police is still investigating this case if they figure it was Jisung's idea. He's going behind bars.' Changbin says thinking out loud. 'I'll accept that punishment then. If I turn myself in, I'll most likely get a lower punishment.' Jisung says while he stuffs paper towel on both of his nose holes. 'If we completely take back the charge, then Mina and Eunha won't get punishment either.' I say. 'Today, when you leave. I will turn myself in. You get Minho, okay?' Jisung says sadly. 

'Jaebum!' I shout as I see him. I walk towards him and bro-hug him. 'I guess okay, but I think your Woojin friend is suspecting something.' Jaebum replies and I frown. 'You gotta be careful with where you go from now on. We can't go to the same bar for a while.' Jaebum says sternly and I nod in understanding. 'But, Minho.' Jaebum looks at me. 'What if, they catch the one who's threatening you? Would you go back home?' Jaebum sighs. 'I don't know, I kinda got used to being here. Chan and I most likely don't even belong together anyway.' I shrug my shoulder. 'Anyways, I gotta go to work. I'll drive you home.' Minho says. I nod and we start walking to his car. 'You know, Minho. Chan does love you a lot. The fact that he randomly travels places alone. Just to find you. I think that's really admirable.' I smile to myself. 'Also, a bit stalky. But I guess that is what you do for love.' I laugh. 'I miss the boys. I haven't seen Jisung and Hyunjin in so long. I know both of them the longest time. Especially Jisung, I remember I was his only friend until I introduced him to Hyunjin and then eventually Jeongin and Seungmin too. I look at Jaebum and see him looking out of the window. I wonder what he's thinking right now. Would he be sad that I talk a lot about my past friends? 

'Minho, if you ever were to go back home. Please, don't forget about us. We befriended you for the reason that we felt that you were worth our trust. A lot of people in this area know us and know our popularity and just want to befriend us for that reason.' Jaebum says his gaze is emotionless.

'I promise you Jaebum hyung.' I say and Jaebum looks at me with a blush. 'Hyung?' He asks surprised. 'Why so surprised?' I say teasingly. 'no reason' Jaebum just says and returns to stare out of the window.

YEEE MY YELLOW WOOD ALBUMS GOT IN TODAY!!!! I got 2x Chan 2x Felix and 2x Minho :O OMGGGGGGGGGG also, the preorder things were the two big ones Jisung and Felix, the two small ones Jeongin and Minho :)

Also, I for some reason lately tend to write Mango instead of Minho, I have no idea why. Please send me help djsfdjsfds