chapter 19

I feel Minho's breath on my lips, his breathing is faster than normal. I lick my lips and tease Minho by coming closer and pulling away. I then hear him whine. 'Just kiss me, Chan.' I feel him pull me against him by his hands who are on my jaw. I grab his waist firmly and our mouths move together at the same pace. His lips are like ecstasy. Like I need it more than anything. My hands start to roam Minho's body. from his waist to his upper back my hands move lightly over his skin and Minho's back arches. 'Chan' he moans and my heartbeat rapidly increases. My hands move back down to Minho's ass and I put him on my lap. I have such a kink for being ridden... I grab the ends of Minho's shirt. 'Can I take it off?' I ask him while breaking the kiss. He nods. 'But let's not go too far yet, okay?' Minho asks a bit insecure. 'Sure, Min.' I smile at him.

I pull his shirt up and start kissing him again. Minho slowely starts grinding on me and I moan. 'You're gonna make me hard, Minho.' I whisper seductively in his ear and I hear him smirk. If he wants to play like that we are going to play like that.

I move one of my hands down to the edge of his pants and grab him over the fabric, I still respect his wishes of not going too far. I look at Minho and his eyes widen. I feel a lot of adrenaline rushing through my body by the effect I have on him. I start kissing his neck until I find his sweet spot. Then Minho suddenly pulls my hair really hard and I groan. 'Hair pulling kink?' I smirked and he blushes as if his face wasn't already red. With my lips near his neck, I whisper 'I love how you reply to my touches.' I start kissing again. 'You can mark me if you want.' He lets out a shaky breath. I leave hicky after hicky and continue to move to his collar bone and mark there. I then put Minho down on the bed and crawl between his legs. Our lips once again connecting after I marked him. I start to grind my, already hard, member against him and I see him going weak over my touch.

I lick his lower lip indicating for him he should open his mouth. Our toungs battle once again. Once in a while we stop to catch our breath and I look deeply into his eyes who look so lovely at me but yet shine full of lust. His lips red and puffy. I let myself fall down next to him. 'Cuddle?' he asks me and I nod and smile.

Short chapter I will update 2 times today :3