Believe

Heltinne got out of the hotel desperately. What do I do? What do I do? She was dressed in a green sweater and the same coat, jeans and sneakers as yesterday. Her hair was a bit messy. But who can blame her, hair is the last thing to worry about when your life is in danger.

Calm down! Calm down... The girl took a deep breath.

"What did the girl said last night? To meet at the back of her house when the sun rises!... WHERE IS HER HOUSE?!" She whispered screaming at herself when she hears a familiar voice.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

Heltinne looked at her side to see Astrid, dressed in a red shirt, with a yellow scarf, brown shorts, and boots.

"How long have you been there?" She asked.

"Long enough. Now take this" Astrid dropped a bag in front of Heltinne.

"What's this for?"

"For the trip. If you really saw what you said, you'll have to prove it to me."

"And we need a bag for this...?"

"Well, if we don't want to get killed by any surprises, we must take this bag with us."

Heltinne looked at her then at the bag. "What's inside the bag?" She asked smiling, but she was smiling with fear.

"Nothing really special. Just my knives, axes and some medicines."

The smaller girl looks at the taller one with wide open eyes. "AND YOU WANT ME TO CARRY THIS?" She whispered while screaming again. "Dude, I can't even carry my own body!!"

"There's a first time for everything...! Sorry, what's your name?"

"My name's Heltinne! And I'm not carrying this bag."

"Aren't you scared of what I might do if you don't follow what I say?" Astrid asked with an intimidating voice.

"Well, if you do anything to me you won't be able to know what kind of creature I saw... And why are you so interest in knowing that in the first place?!"

Astrid glared with anger at the smaller girl. "... Come with me." She demanded and started walking. Heltinne followed her, trying to carry the heavy bag with her.

They walked towards a house, Astrid passed the front entrance and got to the back door.

"What're we doing?" Heltinne asked the girl with concern. "Is this your house?"

"Shhh!" Astrid demanded silence, and she got it. She was opening the door while Heltinne waited with curiosity. They entered the house, it was like an... Workshop? She didn't know exactly. It was covered from wall to wall with some kind of projects of saddles, the anatomy of creatures and notes about something that looked important. It had a writing desk too, with some books and papers on it, Astrid walked towards the writing desk, looking for something. Heltinne was still admiring the place, she thought it was a really beautiful aesthetic, the wood color, the yellow and old papers and the pieces of steal she hadn't noticed before.

This place is really beautiful. I wish I had something like this in my house. The girl was still examining her surroundings when a voice got her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, Helleny, come here," Astrid said.

"My name is Heltinne, not Helleny."

"Whatever. Just come here."

Even if Heltinne was still a little angry about Astrid not saying her name correctly, she walked towards the girl and stood at her side her. Astrid pulled a big and old book from the book pile and showed it to Heltinne. "This. This is the book of Dragons. Vikings wrote this. The same Vikings that once flew on dragons."