The perfect replacement - Part 2

Heltinne is now out of the Hotel, making her way to Astrid's house. A million thoughts were passing through her mind, but now she's more worried about the giant lizard that is probably following her for a while. She could see it, but she could feel. Any man or woman that passes her could feel her worry.

  Soon, the girl was successful in getting to the from of the Hofferson's house, but something was off. Maybe it was the dark blue car in front of it? Or was it the other car, but now in black? OR MAYBE it was the sound of people talking happily? Who knows.

  The red-haired girl walked past the cars and entered in Astrid's workshop, still with the feeling of being followed by the giant creature. As she got in, she saw Astrid sitting on a chair, bouncing her leg up and down with a nervous look on her face and looking to the ground.

  Finally, Astrid notices the other female's presence when she closes the door. "Heltinne! You sure managed to get late!" She gets up and walks towards her writing desk.

  "Look, Astrid, there's something I need to tell you- Hey! You got my name right!" Heltinne speaks in surprise.

  "Well, yeah. I was just messing with you, I got your name the first time you said it." She turns her head to face Heltinne's.

  Heltinne made an annoyed face and crossed her arms "Haha! So funny." She said with sarcasm.

  Astrid laughed a bit and then asked. "But leaving that aside, what do you want to tell me?" She turns her head back to the writing desk.

  Heltinne froze. She almost forgot it. "Uh... Well..."

  "Wait! Don't talk yet! I have something to talk to you too! And I think I know what're you going to say, so what if we say it on the count of 3." Astrid said, happily, as she turned her body around to see Heltinne, but she was still with her arms behind her, hiding something.

  "Look, Astrid, I don't think I-"

  "One..." Astrid ignored her completely. "Two..."

  "Here we go..." Heltinne talked in a sign.

  Soon, they both said at the same time.

  "We will catch the dragon!"
  "We can't catch the dragon!"

  "What?" They both said in unison.

  "What do you mean we can't catch the dragon?!" Astrid asked with a louder tone and feeling betrayed.

  "What do you mean we 'will'?!" Heltinne asked, on protective mode, with a confused but still angry expression.

  " Well, I worked all night to get this project done! This is based on all the traps that the dragon hunters made to hunt dragons!" She answered, showing a big paper with drawings of some weapon that throws what seemed to be a metal mesh.

  The girl stared at the 'project' and looked back at Astrid. "But we can't do this! I-... I won't let you!" Heltinne replied, hesitating for a second, trying to speak louder than Astrid.

  "What do you mean by that?!" Astrid asked, even louder.

  "BECAUSE HE'S WITH ME!"

  Silence filled the air as Astrid glared at Heltinne in confusion and anger. But it didn't last long until all the facts hit her like a truck.

  "He's... Following you?" The brunette asked, voice a bit calmer and fearing the answer.

  Heltinne nodded. I'm guessing that I'm probably going to die...