The perfect replacement

It's morning again, Heltinne is sleeping, hair super messy and drooling - such beauty in one being - there were no birds singing, but there were the sound of people working, leaves and a small wind... That was passing through Heltinne's face.

  "Mmhh..." Heltinne felt the wind and moved to the opposite side of the window, still with eyes closed and sleepy.

  She felt the wind again, but more strongly and... Stinky? Probably from someone working with meat down there.

  Damn window... She thought and touched the window in order to close it. But it was closed. What...? The girl finally decides to sit on the bed and open her eyes, she looked at the window with the vision a little blurry. The window is closed... Nah, maybe it's my vision. She rubs her eyes and then looks back at the window, with a less blurry vision. It's still closed. Wha...?

  She felt the strange and mysterious wind mess with her hair once again. But now it made a strange and low sound, almost as a snake.

  A thought came in Heltinne's mind, but she didn't want to consider it. She really didn't want to consider it.

  The girl turned her body around, slowly with her eyes closed.

She opens them and sees...

  A huge reptile, bluish-green skin, covered in red feathers that started from its head to the wings and then the long tail, big and pointy black claws, a big mouth and neon-green gloomy eyes.

It's the dragon.

  Heltinne couldn't feel her heartbeat, her breathing or even if she was really there.

  The girl stared at them. Not knowing what to feel.

  Until the creature blows wind from his nose again, messing even more with the girl's hair.

  Suddenly, a huge wave of mixed feelings hit her. She came to her senses and backed away quickly, hitting her body against the wall.

  Oh, she was terrified.

  The creature was so close to her. She could smell it!

  She stared at them, her heart and breathing were uncontrollably fast. But, after some minutes, it slows down.

  The dragon just looked at her while she was processing everything. He was calm and trying to show Heltinne that everything was okay.

  Heltinne got more relaxed, relaxed enough to back away from the wall and look at the dragon in their eyes.

  I must be dreaming...

  The dragon slowly moved his front paws in the direction of the bed. Heltinne though he was going to climb there and probably kill her because of what happened yesterday.

  She put her arms in front of her face and closed her eyes. Nothing happened.

  The girl opened her eyes and blinked twice when she saw what was in front of her.

The teddy bear.

  She was almost in shock. So many thoughts were flowing in her mind. Did them bring that back to her? Did they cross the Island looking for her just to deliver this? Were they thanking her? She left a small smile escape from her mouth, the redhead was amazed.