Processing things

Heltinne sat on a chair, speechless and still trying to process everything that happened.

She really landed her hand on a dragon's nose.

While she was lost in her own thoughts, Astrid was zooming around the room - almost making a hole where we walked - and saying out loud her thoughts.

" He followed you 'till here. He entered here. How? How does he fit here? He is big as heck. How did he pass through the door? Did he pass through the door? But how? Why? How did he disappear? It was camouflage? Is he a cousin of a Changewing? " Astrid let out all she was thinking, looking for answers.

"I touched him." Heltinne finally talked, but that didn't stop Astrid.

"Why did he choose you? It's clear that these species dislike humans."

"I touched him." The girl said once more, emotionless.

"He is protecting you. So it makes sense." Astrid said, still walking in circles.

"I touched him."

"That makes me think since when is he following you?"

"I touched him."

"Is he still here?"

"I t o u c h e d h i m," Heltinne said in a weird way.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Astrid shouts as the door is suddenly open in a loud 'BAM'.

The two of them stares at the person who opened the door, Astrid with more annoyance than fear.

"What do you want?-"

"Grandpa said to stop shouting!" A small male human - brown skin and eyes, using an American flag t-shirt and small blue pants - says with a loud and annoyed tone. "Uncle Rory, Finlay and Elspeth and are tryna talk to grandpa and grandma!"

Astrid walks in the direction of the door and gets in front of the boy. "Get out!" And shuts the door in his face.

Heltinne, already out of her thoughts about the dragon, asks Astrid "Who's that?"

"My little brother. A demon in a human body." Astrid says as she locks the door.

"I'm going to tell grandpa you said that!" a voice that came from outside the room shouts, and then runs away.

Heltinne laughs mentally because she knows that if she laughs out loud the brunette would kill her. It's impressive to see that she can laugh after such things happened.

"You better stop shouting." She says with a threatening look and voice like she knows that Heltinne was laughing mentally and the redhead nods, in fear.

" So... What are we going to do now?" The red-haired girl asked.

"Sincerely? I have no idea." Astrid signed. She moved her attention from Heltinne to another thing on the room that didn't belong there.

"Why's there a teddy bear on my desk?"

Heltinne immediately looked at the toy. Her blood left her face and she went white.