Rollercoaster | 4

Lisa's Point of View

"Jisoo unnie, where is Jennie?" I asked while brushing off my messy hair.

I saw her baking at the kitchen and was busy with Dalgom.

Hays, she never get tired of playing with her dog.

I just ignored her 'cause I think she'll not answer me. I walked onto Chaeng's room. She may be sleeping or what 'cause there are no loud noises coming from her room. I don't know. I didn't bother to check upon her 'cause I might disturb her.

I was about to go back to my room when my phone started to rang.

Tzuyu.

I quickly declined the call 'cause I know she'll just talk about the guy that she's in love with. The one that she's talking about a lot. Like very often.

I'm just not into sweet things, so even if someone's just telling or expressing sweet things, I'm just not interested. At all.

Why am I like this? Why did I change? Seems a pretty lame excuse, but I wasn't like this before. I was different before.

It's because of him. The guy who broke my heart. He knows that I'm in love with him yet he kept on playing with my feelings.

Yeah, right. This is because of him why I did change.

This is because of Jeon Jungkook.

He's just using me for fuck's sake.