Rollercoaster | 25

Lisa's Point of View

“Yes, it’s me.” he smiled at me while walking back-and-forth.

“Why are we here?” I asked.

“Because I just want us to be here, that's just it.” he then smiled while answering once more.

I was about to run into him to hit him but eventually, when I was about to hit him..

He pulled my hands and hugged me tight.

Argh! What is he doing?!

“Wh– what are you– doing?” I asked while I’m in his arms.

“I just wanna hug you, is it bad?” he asked and tighten his hug.

I don’t know but I’m so clueless right now, I don’t know what's happening.

I forced myself to get out of his hug.

“I'll sue you for abduction! For kidnapping! Or for anything! Just wait.” I said.

“You can’t..” he smiled while saying those words.

Why? Why is he talking like that? Does he know about my feelings? Oh no..

“Why?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Because I said good bye to your parents. I said that I’ll be bringing you with me, so you can’t say that I abduct nor kidnap you.” he smiled.

“Why would you want to bring me? What the heck is this set-up?” I shouted out of annoyance, “Don’t you think that I can quickly tell Tzuyu about this? So she’ll get mad at you.” I said.

“Go,” he just said then walked away from me.

Why is he acting like that? As if he doesn't have something for Tzuyu! Is he just playing with girls' feelings? I hate him!

I followed him into the other side.

“Where are we going? Where would you take me!?” I asked, “I'm in a vacation in Thailand! Don't bring me home to Korea! I hate you! I badly missed my parents!” I said while having teary-eyes.

I don't wanna go back at this moment, I don't have time to face struggles, to face racism. I just can't at the moment.

I was shocked when an arm gets into me. His arms are in my back. He's hugging me.

“I know what you're facing in Korea, don't worry I won't bring you there.” he said, “And besides, you said you missed your parents. Right? But how about me? Don't you miss me?” he asked.

That question just made my heart flutter. Damn.

I didn't bother to answer.

“Well, I guess silence means yes. You missed me, aren't you?” he said while smiling.

“I'll be bringing you in Los Angeles. We're having our concert there. Just wait 'til we end our concert then I’ll be bringing you around,” he added.

“Tsk, I already went there.” I said out of annoyance of him.

“Don't be so rude, I know you already went there but..” he started of, “When you're with me in L.A, it's a different story.” he added.

“Or you can just go to our concert too, free pass.” he said.

What are you up to?

What are you really doing right now?

Jeon Jungkook, I’m so confused.

I must've hate you at this moment but I just can’t.

Well, I guess you really caught me with a love potion.