Rollercoaster | 14

Third person's Point of View

"Well, same." she said while smiling at him.

He then had a smile on his face and was about to touch her arms.

"I miss myself too." she added that made him confused.

"Why would you miss yourself?" he asked while his brows are somewhat raised.

"Because you once took it from me," she started of, "You once took my old happy self and turned me into this." she added to complete her sentence.

He's still confused. He's really not aware of anything.

"W-what are you saying?" he asked her, "What did I do?" he asked once more.

"Are you angry because I used to snatch your candies when you're still a trainee?" he asked.

"No." she quickly answered.

"Are you angry because I didn't meet your expectations when it comes to the energy you're expecting from me when I'm on stage?" he asked.

She just shook her head left to right as a sign that she's answering 'no' to his question.

"Then what? Are you embarassed because I'm close to you? Don't you want a friend that gives humor? Don't you want a friend who can give you honey tea when you're having a bad day since you said it is your favorite." he said, "Don't you want me?" he asked.

She slowly looks at him and saw him having teary eyes.

"Lisa, please.. Talk to me. Answer me." he started of, "Don't you want me to be by your side? I thought we're friends. Bestfriends to be exact, but I didn't expect that you'll change like this." he asked.

"Of course, you wouldn't expect me to be like this. You're never close to me, you're never my bestfriend." she said.

"H-huh? We're close. We used to be." he answered to her statement.

"No, we don't." she said, "Remember that time when you're alone, I sat with you, but then, when other trainees and your members came, you left. You didn't even come back. You also said you're making me honey teas? Well, I know for sure, that wasn't really for me. You're just giving me a little of it, you're really giving it to Rosé since it's her favorite too." she explained.

He saw her crying a lot. As in a lot.

"I didn't know that's what you feel." he said.

"Of course, you never really cared for me. And can you still recall many things you've done?" she asked, "You confessed to me that Tzuyu was your crush back then, you saw her perform and you said it was nice, then when we hanged out with her, you joked and that joke insulted me because you're making fun of me, just to make others happy. Also that time when it was raining, trainees should go to the other trainee building to practice since the idols are using the company building's practice rooms, you said that you'll come since I have no raincoat or umbrella." she said.

"I came, Lisa. I came! That time, I went there!" he explained.

"You came. I know. But you came for Miyeon, not for me. I saw you using the umbrella to get her into the other building." she said.

"I was about to get you when in fact, I was done helping her because she has no umbrella to use, Lisa. Why are you being so sensitive back then?" he asked with somewhat high voice.

"Wow, you're really raising your voice at me? Calling me 'so sensitive'? Oh, wow. Sorry if I'm being sensitive all the time, but you promised to be there for me, you should at least talked to me that you'll help her 'cause I also need your help." she said.

"That's not it, Lisa. Sorry." he explained.

"No, that's it, Jk." she said, "Sorry for needing your help but now I thought it was useless. Remember when you said, 'Lisa, just run in the rain, I can't go back there, the water will ruin my shoes, it's kinda' high'. You managed to help others, but you didn't manage to help your so-called bestfriend. It's not okay to be the center of attraction of everyone, it's not okay to be attraction of their eyes because I'm totally wet. You just used the umbrella and go near me when I'm finally in the middle of the rain." she told him.

"Lisa, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for the things I've done, can you forgive me please?" he said while holding her hands.

She's trying to get his hands out of hers.

"Just go," she said, "Don't ever come back here. You're not welcome here anymore." she added.

"L-lisa, please.. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." he said.

"Mom, can you get him out this house, please? Consider my feelings and forget about you, being an army. Please?" she said.

She then goes back to her room.

When she's in her room, she can still hear his shouts.

"L-LISA!"

"PLEASE, LET'S TALK, LISA!"

She was trying to hold the sound when she's bursting in tears.

"I already forgave with what you've done in the past. It just triggered me when you're using me to get contacts with the girls in the girlgroups. You're just using me. You're just using my feelings for you, so you can do anything you want." she said in her mind.

"You're using my feelings for you to destroy my own self. You're being sweet to me, but you're being sweet with others too. It's hurting me. This is killing me inside." she thought.

"Can I just please have a rest, off of you? Can you please stop this push and pull?" she stated in her mind.

Two people crying. Two people shredding tears.

They're crying because of two different reasons and is resulted by the both of them. Two people who used to have a good-term relationship.

But it turned out to be a bad-term relationship as days go by.

Two people.

Two feelings.

Both are sad in the meanwhile.

But isn't sharing the same reasons.

He lost a bestfriend to him.

She lost herself because of her feelings towards him.

She caused his heart to ache. But he caused her to break apart.