Rollercoaster | 42

Lisa's Point of View

It was a long drive but here I am finally.

Her car stopped on a forest.

Wow, this must be a place for the idols to meet, so no one can see them.

No dispatch, no media, there's definitely nothing. Just trees, plants and the fresh air.

She walked towards the east direction, so, did I.

I'm following her step by step, so she won't notice that I'm following her, so she won't know that there's an existence somewhere.

She's looking side to side, she's probably making sure no one's here, so no one can see her.

When she'll meet someone here, that person must be famous too since they're meeting here but who knows?

It might be just a coincidence.

I was about to step my foot towards her direction but she suddenly stopped and I saw a guy wearing a hat walking towards her position.

My heartbeat escalated quickly. Damn, I'm almost caught. I'm gonna be doomed once they see me.

When they started talking, I can't actually hear them, so I snuck out of the other side of their spot.

Gladly, they didn't see me.

“What do you want?” Tzuyu started.

The guy started to remove his cap, I saw.. Mingyu.

I can be familiar to a person once I saw their pictures online.

I can quickly familiarize their faces. I'm sure it's Mingyu.

“I want you, Tzuyu. I want you back.” Mingyu answered.

He was about to touch her but she immediately hold his arm.

“No, Mingyu. Please just leave me alone.” Tzuyu stated.

“Why? Is it because of Jungkook? How come you're in love with him when in fact we just broke up 6 months ago?” he asked.

I was shocked when I heard that thing. He's her ex-boyfriend? I didn't know.

“Yes, I'm in love with him already! He's so handsome! He's more handsome than you!” she shouted.

“Stop this already, Tzuyu. And get back to me. Don't you still love me?” he holds her hand, “Look into my eyes, don't you love me anymore?” he asked her one more time.

“Mingyu..”

“Just answer me, Tzuyu. Don't you love me anymore?”

“I still love you! Jungkook's just my happy crush! He's making me happy! But I don't want to get back to you, you're breaking my heart!”

“The last time I check, you didn't let me explain my side. I was drunk by that time but I know when I really kissed Eunha or not, I know it myself.”

“You're always hurting me..”

“Because you're always assuming that I'm up to no good. When in fact, I know what I'm doing, and who do I love. Just get back to me, love, please? Tzuyu, please?”

“Mingyu.. Please stop this. I want Jungkook, although I still love you, I'm still hurting because of you. I want Jungkook, he's my happy crush and he can give me relevance. Once I start dating him, I'll surely be more relevant. I'll finally be more relevant compare to Lisa.”

So, she's really just using me to be close to Jk, and so is, Jk for her to be relevant.

Wow. I’d really push Jk towards Tzuyu if I didn't hear that thing, so Tzuyu can just use her. I thought she love him but I'm wrong. Gosh, how stupid of me.

“Is that all you want from him?” I went out and started walking towards them.

Tzuyu turned around and gave me a look. She was shocked by my existence.

“Who is she?” said, Mingyu, with a curious face.

“U-unnie,” Tzuyu started to statter, “You're wrong, everything's wrong. I know I've just said that because I'm angry.” Tzuyu added.

“No more explanations, Tzuyu. I've heard it all. I won't let you use Jk for your own desires and pleasures.” I started of, “He's my treasure yet you'll just take him for granted? You'll just use him? Wow. Okay, my bad for believing you.” I added.

“U-unnie–” she said which I cut off.

“Stop calling me 'unnie' already when in fact you just said that you want Jk to be more relevant than 'Lisa', right? I thought you're a real friend, that's why I'm afraid to lose one like you but my unnies are right. You're just using and depriving me!” I shouted out all of my anger.

Tears have left my eyes. I can't handle it anymore. I can't hold my tears back anymore.

“Unnie, let's talk–” she was about to hold my arms when I'm about to leave but I didn't let her.

“I'm cutting this friendship with you already. You used me. You deprived me. You fooled me.” I said, “And one more thing, just go back to Mingyu. Stop assuming that I'll help you with Jk at this moment. Now that I already know what your intention and true feelings towards him. Happy crush, huh? He's my freakin' precious and treasured baby. No one can hurt him, I won't allow anyone to deprive him too.” I said before leaving.

I ran out of the forest and went to my car to finally get out of this place.

From now on, all I have is myself, my unnies and my family.

I don't know if I still have him. If he'll still accept my feelings, despite the things that I've done to him.

Sorry, Jeon Jungkook.

Sorry, my precious treasure.