Rollercoaster | 5

Lisa's Point of View

"Lisa--" someone whispered right in front of my ear.

"Lisa, c'mon. Wake up now." the voice said while shaking my body.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jisoo unnie. I raised my eyebrows, then sighed, "Why? What is it?"

She smiled at me before answering, "Someone's calling you via landline telephone. Hurry up, you should get up and take the call."

She stood up after stating those words and left my room.

Why? Was the call that important?

I quickly stood up and fixed my bed before going out of my room. After a couple of seconds, I stepped outside of my room, directly went to the living room where the landline telephone is placed right away.

I put the telephone on my ear before saying a word. "Hello, may I know who is this?"

I was surprised when I noticed who's on the other side of this call.

Mom and dad.

"Hello, Lisa? Is this you?" my mom asked.

She may have forgotten my voice a bit because I wasn't going home for about 9 years, I guess And we rarely talk even just through the phone 'cause I was so busy now-a-days for being a Blackpink member.

"Yes, mom. It's me."

"Lisa, I really missed you. Why didn't you call for about 3 months, 2 weeks and 4 days?" she asked, concerned.

Wow, she memorized the date when I call them and recall it now. I'm so guilty. It's just so hard for me to do so. It's a bit frustrating.

"Mom, I'm sorry, we were so busy. We've been preparing for our comeback at most of the times and we're about to start a world tour, I know it will never be an enough reason to justify why I didn't call but that's really it. My bad, sorry mom." I sighed while explaining.

"What's with the sigh? Is there anything wrong? If you're feeling bad because of not calling us, we understand it. We know how busy you are, there's just one thing I want you to make sure." she said. "Take care of yourself. That should be your priority on top of everything. Alright?"

My parents really are a considerate parents. I miss them.

"Aren't you going home, Lisa? Even just for a week or a month?" I was surprised when I heard my dad talked.

My tears started to fall 'cause here I am again, missing them so bad.

"I'm so busy right now, dad. But I missed you both so so much. I hope you'll understand." I answered while holding my tears back.

I don't want them to worry, just because of nothing. I don't want them to assume and trust my promises so I'm refraining myself to give any.

"Hey, I know you're just holding your tears back but we understand. Don't cry, Lisa. We just asked because we missed you so much too but if you're really busy, we really understand. We raised a girl, who is very passionate to her dream, so we shouldn't complain." my dad chuckled.

"I guess you'll be busy today, we'll hang up. Take care, okay?" he said.

When they end the call up, my tears started falling. I can't hold it back anymore. I was surprised when my Jisoo unnie started talking on my back.

"You really missed them, aren't you?" she asked.

I nodded my head as a sign of agreeing to her statement, "Yes."

"Hey, don't cry Lisa. I'm not used to seeing you crying. You're my mood maker, remember?" she said.

I quickly wiped my tears then smiled at her, "Yes, I forgot. Sorry."

"Hey, don't say sorry. It's not bad to cry but I just said I'm not used to it. You can cry on my shoulders." she said.

I faked crying out loud just to make her smile.

"Yah! Stop it!" she said. She put my head on her shoulder, then started brushing my hair by her hands.

"If you really wanted to see them, you should go and see them. Tomorrow, you should visit them and stay on Thailand for a week. I'm giving you a week, okay? I badly wanted to say that you should stay on Thailand for a month but you know we'll be really busy this month. Right?" she explained.

"No, don't worry about me, I can still handle." I said, "I can't ask sajangnim for a whole week rest, you know--You already said we're busy."

"Don't worry, we got you. I'll talk to Jennie and Rosé regarding this matter, so we can plan what to do and what to tell sajangnim." she uttered. "Don't worry, okay?"

I nodded.

I slowly closed my eyes and started to feel sleepy. It may be because I cried, may be it is a sign of Him for me to rest after the long crying moment.