Rollercoaster | 7

Lisa's Point of View

"Take care of yourself while you're there, okay?" Jisoo unnie said while patting my back.

I slowly shook my head up and down as a sign of saying yes, "I'll surely will, thank you unnie."

She smiled at me, then hugged me so tight. Rosé said she's going to meet someone today, so she can't be here while Jennie unnie is preparing for her live stage and has to prepare for our world tour, so she's also not here.

I started walking away from Jisoo unnie while waving at her as a sign of saying good bye 'cause I need to be ready for my flight to Thailand.

When we're in the airport's private lounge for the idols and some people who's taking private flights 'cause we need to be careful of sasaeng fans.

I stopped from walking when I saw a familiar face.

Rosé.

She's hugging someone, wait, is that Jimin?

I walked towards them to better see if it was really Rosé, and I was right. It is really Rosé.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah!" I called her in her korean name and she was shocked to see me.

"L-lisa? W-what are you doing here?" she asked while having a hard time talking straight, she keeps on stattering.

"Of course, I'll be having my flight to Thailand, remember?" I answered, "You said you have someone to meet but why are you here?" I asked.

I was also shocked because the guy she's hugging a while ago is really Jimin.

"Yah, Jimin, why are you here?" I asked Jimin.

"L-lisa, he's going to take flight too going to L.A for their world tour next week, sorry for not going with you since it is your last day in Korea for this week, I thought you would be on a different airport." Rosé explained.

W-world tour? So, does it mean.. Jimin is with Jungkook?

"We're dating now.." Jimin added.

I was shocked of what he said but not so really because they're hugging each other a while ago.

"O-okay.." I just said, "By the way, you said BTS would be on their world tour next week, right? And you are going to L.A this week, does it mean.." I was interrupted by my thoughts.

I was interrupted by the thoughts of having him here, what if I saw him? What will be my reaction? What will be my response? I really don't know what would happen and that made me more nervous, even though I have nothing to be nervous at.

"Does that mean what?" Jimin asked 'cause I didn't finish stating my question to him.

Aish, I'll just say it. I should be strong by now. I have no feelings for him now, it's been a while since we last talked, so I guess I have nothing to worry about. I have nothing to fear about.

"So, BTS will be taking flight today? As in you and the other 6 members?" I asked without hesitating.

He smiled before answering, "Yeah, we'll be taking flight today but sadly we're not with Jungkook today."

That answer made me calm a bit and it also makes my normal breathing back.

"Aren't you going to tell her that-" Rosé was interrupted when Jimin actually stopped her from talking.

"What was that about? Yah, you two!" I was scared so I asked them.

"Nothing.." Jimin said while smiling like he's hiding something.

"O-okay.." I said, "By the way, I need to get to the airplane that I was assigned at now, bye to you both and have a safe trip." I added and then left them both alone.

I rushed my way away from them, hold my chest and then sighed, that was close.

What if he's really there? I made a good choice of leaving them alone because I think Jimin was just making fun of me and Jungkook is really there.

I took my flight to Thailand, so that, we can never meet at that airport.

Good choice, Lisa. Give yourself the love you deserve. I'm so exhausted of having someone I love but doesn't give me love.