Rollercoaster | 30

Jungkook's Point of View

I saw Lisa getting out of her room, so I ran onto her.

“Why aren't you answering a while ago? I've been calling your name but no one is answering. Are you sleeping?” I asked.

She just walked away and gave me dust as an answer.

“Hey, are you mad or something? Did I do something wrong?” I asked her once more but she didn't answer it again and just continue walking.

I just sat in the dining room and talked to V hyung.

“Why are you upset? Is there anything wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing's wrong.” I answered.

I don't want to tell anyone about this. This ain't serious, it's my personal problem. It's not that big.

“Come on, kid. You can tell me, I can tell by just looking in your face that there's something wrong. Come on, tell me. What is it?” he then asked once more.

I rubbed my hair and felt shy asking him about this matter but yeah, I'll ask him since he insist.

“Lisa has been ignoring me all-day long. I don't know what I did.” I started of, “What do you think I have done at this time, hyung? I'm really confused.” I added.

He then smiled afterwards.

“Boy, why is this matter bothering you?” he asked that made me more confused.

“What do you mean?” I asked in return since I don't know what to respond.

“I mean, why are you being bothered by that thing?” he asked, “Do you have anything for Lisa?” he asked once more.

That question made my eye widen.

“Uh– uhm– Lisa is my bestfriend of course, you know that right?” I said while rubbing both of my hands together.

“Do you really treat her as a bestfriend? Or is there anything more than that?” he asked.

I feel like he's teasing me as of this moment. He's smiling all throughout after I said what my problem is. This is so annoying.

“Of course, she's my bestfriend.” I said.

“Well, okay. Solve your own problem.” he said then stood up.

“Where are you going? You won't help me resolve my problem? I don't even know what the real reason why, so why don't you help me?” I asked.

He smiled, “That's just a bestfriend matter. It's normal, I think? Don't also bug yourself, you already said she's just your bestfriend. There's nothing wrong about ignoring each other. We don't know, she might seeing some other guy because she's into love.”

He was about to leave but his words affect me. I don't know.

I don't even know why.

“Hey, hyung. Help me with this, please?” I asked for a favor for the nth time.

It seems like he still doesn't want to help me.

“Fine! I love her! She makes my heart beat! She's making me someone I don't even think I can when I'm with her! I'm so fond of her smile! I'm so in love with her eyes! I'm literally skipping heartbeats when I'm hugging her. It breaks my heart whenever she feels sad, whenever she's about to cry! It breaks my heart seeing her with someone else! It breaks me apart whenever she wants me to move away! I love her so much and I don't want to lose her, that's why I made her go with me by making a plan like all of this!” I stated while I'm about to have tears in both of my eyes.

“And most importantly, I can't afford to lose her.” I added.

He tapped my shoulders, “I know, Jk. I know. It's so obvious that you like her. And I know she likes you too. Can't you see it?”

“Her wonderful eyes are turning into something sad whenever you're with someone else. You can't see that but we can. Whenever you're being naughty with someone else, she has tears in her eyes. She wants you, she wants to own you but you keep on playing.” he said.

“Hyung, what do you think is the problem then?” I asked.

“You really don't know?” he asked while crunching his forehead.

“If I know, I would've known why is she angry at me or why is she ignoring me.” I said.

“On your post, remember now?” he asked.

“What about it?”

“You said 'ily' to Tzuyu.”

“Is that a big deal? She said 'yogurt' and I like yogurt! So I said 'ily' in representation of 'I like yogurt'.”

“Wow, Jk, you're really something.”

“Why?”

“Ily means I love you, don't you know?”

After I heard what he said, my mind suddenly collapsed.

She thinks that I said "I love you" to Tzuyu that makes her sad.

That's not what I meant. I'm so stupid, I didn't even think of thinking twice before commenting it.

I love her and I don't wanna lose her.