Rollercoaster | 50

WARNING: This part may not be suitable for young audience. Please skip this part if you want. It's always your choice. Read at your own risk.

Lisa's Point of View

"Where are you going, Lisa?" Jisoo unnie asked while preparing some dog food for Dalgeumie.

"Jk," I smiled at her.

She poked me out of nowhere that made me shocked for a moment, "Yah, wae?"

"Your relationship with Jk is getting stronger and stronger while time goes by." she said, "I'm happy for the both of you. I'm happy because you finally ended up with your long-time crush." she added of.

I just pat her back, "Jin oppa's there.."

After I said those words, I saw how she get panicked.

She really has a low-key crush on him.

"H-huh where-" she's getting panicky.

"Not literally, unnie." I chuckled, "I mean he's there.. Right beside us. Right beside you, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah, he's there. I know. But there's nothing in between us, silly." she said while caressing Dalgeumie in her arms.

"But you wish there is, am I right?" I teased her.

"U-uh, n-no.. I'm not thinking about that thing. What are you talking about?" she quickly stated.

She's too obvious. My unnie is so cute. How come Jin oppa hasn't notice it?

I texted Jin oppa to come here at our dorm. It's a good timing that everyone won't be at the dorm later.

Jennie has been hanging out and hitting up on Taehyung. I admire Jennie unnie's confidence and charm. She's the one making the first move.

Chaeng is also hanging out with her boyfriend, Chimchim! They are too cute!

And I'm going to visit my bunny. He still hasn't eaten yet. That's why I prepared some food for him. He's a little sick.

"Unnie, expect a visitor. Okay? I'll be going now.." I shouted while getting the paper bags where the food is in.

"H-huh, w-whom? Who's going to visit?" she asked while raising her brows on me.

I quickly ran to the door outside before saying anything, "Jin oppa."

I saw how she got panicked and was about to run towards me but unfortunately I immediately ran away to my car.

Poor unnie. She'll be uncomfortable for hours today. But yeah, it's okay. It's also for her. It's for her love and career too.

I started the car and warily drove it to Jk's dorm.

After minutes, I got in his place.

I placed the food on top of the table.

"Jk," I called but no one's answering, "The food is ready. You should eat, so you can drink your medicine." I added up.

No one's really answering. Maybe he's in his room.

I went upstairs and knocked on his door.

He's not speaking up and didn't even open the door.

I didn't bother to wait for another minute, so I quickly opened the door and saw him lying on the bed.

He's covered with the blanket while facing the wall.

I closed the door and walked towards him.

"How are you? Is my bunny okay?" I asked while sitting on the side of her bed.