Rollercoaster | 38

Lisa's Point of View

"Why are you packing your things up?" a voice from the back asked out of nowhere.

I didn't look at him and continued to pack my things.

"You're leaving?" Jungkook asked.

But I didn't bother to answer him or even look at him just once.

"I thought we'll talk about it? You said that we'll talk about it when we're on stage." he said, "Don't leave me hanging here. Talk to me, Lisa. Don't be rude and coward." he added.

"Let's just not talk about it, I just went there to cheer you up, so you can perform at your best without minding your problems." I said while zipping the luggage.

"Why are you leaving?" he asked, I'm not looking at him but I can feel his emotions. I can feel his emotions through the tone and volume of his voice.

"I said I'll explain it, but you won't listen." he started of once more, "Actually, I didn't say I love her, what I actually meant to my reply is I love yogurt because of her comment that also states yogurt. I didn't think about it twice before sending it, everyone misinterpreted it. But I have no intentions to say I love her." he said.

"No need to explain, Jk." I tapped his back then strolled my luggage.

"Then why are you leaving?" he asked with a tone of voice that actually is melting me.

"For the better," I answered his question then walked away, "Once you get in Korea, make sure you'll greet Tzuyu, okay?" I said.

"Tzuyu? Really? But I already explained it to you that I have no feelings or something towards her. How can you be like this? How can you push me away?" he asked.

I looked at him and I can see the visible tears that are coming from his eyes. This is the first time I'm seeing him crying.

And it's breaking me apart.

"Lisa.. How can you be so ignorant?" he asked once more, "How can you ignore my feelings?" he added.

My eyes widen after he said those words.

"What are you saying?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I love you, Lisa." he said.

He walked towards me while wiping his tears.

He hugged me. He hugged me tight that I feel like I was about to run out of oxygen.

"Please don't leave me, you're my one and only strength. You're the only thing that can make me happy and can make me sad like this." he said.

"Jk, Tzuyu loves you." I said while he's still hugging me.

He tighten his hug. It feels like he doesn't want to let me go.

"But I love you. I don't feel the same way she feels about me." he stated.

"Please let me go, I can't breathe.." I said.

"I won't, Lisa. I know if I let you go, if I let this hug go, you'll leave me for sure." he said while sobbing.

I don't know why but tears started to fill my eyes. I'm crying. I'm crying too because of him.

"Jk, if you really love me, don't do this to me. Let me go already." I said, "And if you love me, you'll do me a favor." I added of.

"What favor, Lisa? I'll definitely do anything to win you. I'll definitely do anything for you. Just please don't leave me hanging." he said then let go of the hug.

"Love Tzuyu, the way you love me. Try to love her, Jk. Please?" I asked while having some tears in my eyes.

"Are you serious, Lisa? I can't do that. Lisa, please. I'll do anything but not that thing, please." he begged.

"Jk, please?" I stated, "Love her.. And let's just stay bestfriends." I added of.

"Do it for me, please.." I stated once more.

I know it'll break me but I can't afford to lose a friend.

It's okay to feel the hurt, to feel the pain, I've been immune to it already, so why not feel it forever?