Chapter 10: The Battle

Loki didn't say much to me. He knows I'm not in my right mind and doesn't want to ask questions. I don't know why though. I mean, he can ask me anything and I have to answer. I looked out the window. Finally! Dad flew onto the landing pad. I don't want to fight him! I went to walk to dad, but Loki stopped me.

"He's Okay for now. We'll let him talk first." Loki glanced at me. I nodded and stepped back. I stood behind him. Dad walked in without his suit on.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki said as he walked a bit closer to dad. Dad looked at me with a relieved look.

"Actually I'm planning to threaten you." Dad corrected. I still had my mask on, so dad couldn't see me. He couldn't see my eyes. I knew they looked different. Loki chuckled.

"You should have left your armour on for that." Loki pointed towards the pad with his sceptre. Dad walked down the few steps toward the drinks. Where is bracelets are! I looked over to Loki.

He's going to grab another suit. I said into Loki's head. I knew he heard me, but didn't say anything.

"Yeah, seen a bit of mileage. And you got little stick of destiny." Loki looked at the sceptre in his hand. He walked closer toward dad. So did I. Dad looked at me with confusion.

"Do you want a drink?" Dad asked. Dad looked at me while holding a juice box. I felt myself smile the tiniest bit. I didn't move. Loki glanced at me with a smirk.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki grinned creepily. Dad quickly corrected him again.

"No, no. Threatening. No drink, you sure? Hope? I'm having one." Loki walked over to the window and stared out. Dad looked over to me. I glared at him, but he couldn't see me. He was putting on the bracelets.

"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki spoke. Dad poured himself a drink.

"The Avengers." Loki furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. That's us! And when I get free, imma kick your ass! "It what we call ourselves. Sorta like a team. Earth's Mightiest Hero's type thing."

"Yes. I've met them." Loki smirked. He did and he whipped our asses. Dad smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah. Takes us a while to get any attraction I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count here. Your brother, the Demi-god." Loki sighed and turned away for a moment. "A super soldier, a legend who kinda lives up to a legend, a man with breath taking anger management issues, couple master assassins, a magical witch. And YOU, big fella, managed to piss off every single one of them."

"That was the plan."

"Not a great plan." Dad started walking towards us. "When they come, and they will. They'll come for you."

"I have an army." Loki glared at dad. Loki was getting a bit pissed.

"We have a Hulk." Damn! I can't wait! But at the same time I can!

"Oh! I thought the beast had wandered off." Loki mocked. Dad took a drink.

"Your missing the point, there's no throne. There's no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, maybe it's too much for us, but's it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it." Dad dipped his drink. Loki stalked over to dad.

"How will your friends have time for me, when there so busy fighting you." Loki tapped Dads chest with the sceptre. Dad flinched. There was just a ting noise.

Ting.

Loki looked confused. He tried again, but nothing happened.

Ting.