Hope's File

For anyone who wants to know everything about Hope so far... I'll update farther into the book.
_______________________________

Full Adopted Given Name: Hope "Marie Stark"
Biological Name: Hope Unknown
Biological Parents: Unknown
Adopted Parents: Tony Stark (Father) Pepper Potts (Mother)
Siblings: None/Unknown
DOB: Unknown, 1995
Day She Was Found: December 24, 2005

Facts:

•She celebrates the day Tony Stark found her as her birthday.

•She was found at age 10 by Tony Stark. He was on his way home from a Christmas party when he found her in an cold, dark alley way, with a bullet wound in the leg.

•She was tortured and trained by HYDRA to kill for 5 years, but she doesn't remember much.

•Was partners with Bucky Barnes while captive by HYDRA. They helped each other push through the painful days.

•Her Powers come from the Tesseract... the space infinity stone. HYRDA had their hands on the Tesseract at the time. They tried hard find someone who could handle the power, turns out it was a little 5 year old girl.

•Kidnapped by a highly addicted druggie looking for money for drugs. HYRDA likes to make puppets out of the weak.

•Bucky Barnes helped her escape from HYDRA during a mission in New York. He ran off to throw them off her tracks and never returned, leaving the confused, injured 10 year old.

Abilities:
-Illusion casting
-telekinesis
-telepathy
-teleportation (soon)
-blast flight
-memory manipulation
-mental shield (block mental attacks)
-physical shield
                     -blasts balls of magic
- iron armour tech

Combat: when in combat, Hope's instinct and magic help her. She had little training from the Winter Soldier and she can use her magic to find out her opponents next move. With the help of Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff, she will learn all there is to combat.

Weapons: Hope will most likely learn from Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton when she joins S.H.I.E.L.D.