Chapter 59: Helicarriers

I smirked as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent opens the door. Sam and Maria held their guns up to him. Steve walked up to him. The man's face was was filled with shock and a bit of fear.

"Excuse us." Steve spoke politely. The man put his hands up and moved out of the way. I chuckled as we walked through the door. The other agents just as shocked to see us. Steve walked up to the PA system.

"Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D agents." Steve announced into the system. I leaned against the console, waiting for this amazing speech. "This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. S.H.I.E.L.D is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know their in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury. And it won't end there. If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone who stands in their way. Unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot. But the price of freedom is high. It always has been. And it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." Steve ended the announcement. Steve looked back at us. I wiped a fake tear away.

"Chills, literal chills." I smirked at the man. Steve rolled his eyes.

"Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?" Sam asked the super soldier. Steve smiled at him.

"Speeches have always been something I'm good at." Steve answered and we ran out the room.

~

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as we ran towards the helicarriers.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Steve answered.

"Woah." I stopped as I watched Sam's wings appear. He flew away. I watch Steve jump onto the helicarrier. I looked over and teleported to mine. I made sure I had the chip.

"Hey Cap, I found those bad guys your were talking about." Sam's voice filled my ear. I laughed. I squealed as I almost got shot. I glared at the HYDRA men. I used my magic and pushed all of them into the wall. I'm not playing games. I'm here to get the job done.

"You okay?" Steve asked his friend.

"I'm not dead yet." Sam grunted in the comm. I threw fire balls left and right. I blocked gun shots with my force field. I need to get a look at the place I need to go, then I can teleport. Sam can help me.

"Falcon, status?" Maria's voice asked. Took down my field and started pulled out my gun. I started shooting at the me. They ducked for cover. I continued moving.

"Engaging." I started running for the door. I opened it and ran in.

"I'm in." I said into the comms.

"Get there as fast as you can, then go help one of the others." Maria spoke back. I ran through the helicarrier, taking down men on my way.

I got down to the bottom of the helicarrier. I ran down the walkway and opened the compartment. I grabbed the old chip and put mine in.

"Alpha locked." I told Maria. "Anyone need help?"

"Falcon, where are you now?" Maria asked.

"I'm in. Bravo locked." Sam answered. One more. I'm surprised Winny hasn't showed up yet.

"Hey Sam, I need a ride to Steve." I called to Sam.