Chapter 43: Infinity Stones

"Before creations itself, there was six singularities. Then, the universe exploded into existence and the remnants of these systems were forged into concentrated ingots. Infinity Stones." 6 stones floated in the air above us. It's was like a hologram or something, but Odin controlled it. I squinted at them.

"I've seen these before, I had these flashes of these Stones." I spoke up as I pointed to them. Odin seemed surprised.

"Mind, Soul, Time, Reality, and Power. The Tesseract, is the Space Stone." Odin explained. "Each Stone is powerful, and dangerous. These can only be wielded be powerful, strong beings. The Space Stone has many abilities. Travel throughout the universe, replicate super speed, the user can be omnipresent, and other abilities I do not know."

"I-I could do all of that?" I stuttered with shock. I gulped as I thought of it.

"I'm not entirely sure. I don't know how much power you have within you, but we can always find out. But I want to figure out how you, a ordinary Midgardian can withstand the power of an Infinity Stone... unless..." Odin strokes his beard as he thought. I looked over to Thor then to Frigga. Frigga seemed to come to a realization.

"What if you are not human?" She looked at me. I shook my head quickly.

"No, no, no. I can't be anything else. How could I? My moms Human and my Dad-." I stopped. I tried to think about him. I don't even remember him. I bit my lip as I started pacing. My dad, my dad... who is he? He has to be human right?

"You don't know your father?" Odin asked as they watched me pace. I shook my head.

"I can't remember some things, and I don't think I actually ever met my dad. My mom would always-." I stopped pacing. "My mom always told me that whenever I wanted to see my Dad, I could look up to the sky, to the stars, but I thought she meant he was dead."

"Would you like to find out?" Frigga asked with a small smile.

If I find out who he is, I will probably want to find him. I don't know why, but I would. What if he doesn't like me? Did he even want me? I'm afraid to go to Missouri, to see my family. Did they know I was with Tony? Wouldn't they see me on the news? I probably changed a lot. They couldn't recognize me. I can ask my real mom... mom... Would she tell me about my real dad? What if they don't accept my powers? Would Peter remember me?

My breathing became shaky. No, not now! I felt my chest tighten. I gulped as I looked over to Thor.

I-I'm scared... I whimpered to him in his head as I wrapped my arms around me, trying to calm myself. It didn't help being in front of royalty, made it worse actually. Frigga was about to come over to me, but Thor wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him, trying to steady my breathing. I always need a hug when I get like this. Dad is always there for me when this happens. Thor wrapped his arms around my waist. He rubbed my back comfortingly. What should I do Thor?

Whatever you desire Lady Hope. This is your choice. I nodded. I pulled away, embarrassed of my condition. Thor smiled down at me. I gave a small smile back. I looked back to Frigga and Odin, who was waiting for an answer. Frigga stared at me with concern, while Odin looked annoyed.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." More and more questions need to be answered. Great! Note the sarcasm. Am I even human now? Well, either way, I'll be half human? Right? Frigga smiled with a short nod. Odin and Frigga started out the room into a similar, but bigger room. Where did all this gold come from?!

"Our database as every being and creature in the 9 realms. Everyday, we get millions more creatures, but we lose millions too.

"Just walk in here darling." It was a small room with a window. I walked in and looked out the window. Frigga, Odin, and Thor stood on the other side. It's like a jail thing. This is where they find out everything about you that is on records and files. Frigga started to tap a computer type thing. I couldn't see anything, so I just clasped my hands together and rocked back and forth. I watched their eyes wide as they read the screen in front of them. I teleported beside them and quickly looked at the screen.

There was a picture of a beautiful planet, different colours swirled together. There seemed to be a face in the planet.

Species: Half Midgardian/ Half Celestial

Family: Mother- Meredith Quill
                 Father- Ego the Planet
                 Brother- Peter Quill

Whereabouts: Mother- Midgard
                               Father- Unknown
                               Brother- Xandar

"What's a Celestial? Ego the Planet?" I crinkled my face, not knowing what that is.

"I've thought Celestials were gone. He must me the last of his kind... or last three." Odin stared at me while he stroked his beard. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's a Celestial?" I asked again.

"A Celestial is a primordial and an extremely powerful being. A living planet. He must have a humanoid extension of himself, that's how he was able to have you and your brother." Frigga answered. My biological father is a fucking planet! What the fuck!

"So I have the power of an Infinity Stone, A Celestial, AND Extremis! Holy fu-dge!" I ran my hand through my hair.

"Extremis?" Thor squinted confused. I nodded.

"I was injected with a serum that allows me to admit fire and heal quickly. I was lucky to survive... this answers why I survived." I showed them a blue flame as my arm glowed blue. "Can I go see Loki now? I want to get home as soon as possible." I looked to the King and Queen. Odin went to speak, but Frigga beat him.

"I'm sure you do. I will take you to him while Thor and my Husband speak." I smiled at the kind Queen. Frigga and I walked out the room.

~

"How do you feel about Loki?" Frigga spike up as we walked towards the dungeon. I hugged out a chuckle as I looked to the ground. I shrugged awkwardly. She smiled. "It's okay Darling. I won't laugh. It seems as though you need to get something off you chest, at least one thing."

"I don't know to be honest. I always think about him for some reason. He's handsome and all, but I like how he's so mischievous. He can be sarcastic, mean, and maybe a little stuck up... but I know he isn't always like that. I've seen him, he has is good moments too. When I looked in his mind to see what he was planning, I went into his memories. I saw him laughing and playing with Thor as a kid. I saw his pranking Thor and his friends. I also saw how happy and how much he loves you. I know you know this, but he really loves you. He doesn't like Odin that much. He's been living in a lie all his life,  just like me. I guess you could say I relate to him a lot. He thinks he's a monster, as I think of myself. I told him he wasn't one, and we are the same. We aren't monsters, we're just... both a bit different..." I stared at the floor as we continued walking. Why did I say all of that? I literally just met this woman. Frigga sighed softly.

"You two are very similar, it's unbelievable. I finally understand..." Frigga nodded as the guards let us in the dungeon.

"Understand what?" I scrunched my face in confusion. Frigga grinned.

"You'll know soon enough." We stopped walking. "I'll give permission to enter the cell, just use your magic. You must wait till I say to leave, the alarm will ring if you try. It's what keeps Loki in the cell. I will inform you when, just try to be as fast as possible. I'll leave you two alone." Frigga placed a hand on my shoulder with a sweet smile before turning and walking away. I looked around and all the prisoners stared. I felt a bit uncomfortable by some stares. I walked a bit farther and saw the god I was looking for. I watched as he licked his finger to turn the page of his book. That was hot... woah! Simmer down Hope.

Go now. Frigga's voice spoke in my head. I teleported inside the cell.