(Captain America: The Winter Soldier)

I've been with with S.H.I.E.L.D for almost 5 months. Going on missions with Steve and Natasha. So far, it's been pretty good. Nothing I can't handle. This Rumlow guy... I don't like him. I can't get into his mind, and I've only had that problem with HYDRA. I told Steve about it, but Steve told me not to worry about it, it was probably just me worrying. I don't think so. Almost half of S.H.I.E.L.D I can't get inside their heads. I'm pretty sure I'm almost able to break through. I can hear thoughts they are thinking in that exact moment, but not their deep inner thoughts. Like the ones you want to hide.

We've also started looking for Bucky. I managed to find some stuff about the Winter Soldier just yesterday. I haven't given the files to Steve yet... I might have stole them from Fury's office. You have no idea how hard it was to get in there. He has thermal sensors, so I couldn't go invisible. I had to go through his security and take them down. It took my twice as long as it would have my dad... I really got to get some more lessons from him.

Right now, we're on a mission. We are in a quinjet over the Indian Ocean. I stood next to Natasha and Steve as we wait for information.

"Target is a mobile satellite launch platform, the Lemurian Star." Rumlow tapped the small screen, showing us the ship. "They we're sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago."

"Any demands?" Steve asked.

"Billion and a half." He answered. I pursued my lips.

"Why so steep?"

"Because it's S.H.I.E.L.D's." Rumlow replied. I ran a hand through my hair. I just want to go home and sleep!

"So it's not off-course, it's trespassing." Steve looked over to me and Nat. We continued looking at the screen.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Natasha spoke up. I looked over to him.

"You know I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve remarked. I chuckled at his annoyed face.

"Relax Steve. It's not that complicated. Besides, the faster it's done, the faster it will be to get home and sleep." I smiled at the super soldier. He rolled his eyes.

"All you do is sleep." Natasha smirked at me. I shrugged.

"It's a beautiful thing."

"How many pirates?" Steve's questions continued.

"25. Top Mercs, led by this guy." A mean looking guy popped up on the screen. I squinted at the screen. I sighed as I reached to my ear and double tapped the small ear piece behind my ear. A pair of black glasses slowly appeared on my face. Yes, I have glasses now. It turns out I was blind for a while. I hate them to be honest. They get annoying. I always scrunch my face to lift them up more. Dad decided to make my glasses and install J.A.R.V.I.S.

I blinked a few times, trying to get the tiredness away. I stayed up all night last night. I had a nightmare... that experiment with the mind stone. "George Batroc, Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had 36 kill missions. This guys got a rep for maximum casualties."

"Hostages?" I rubbed my chin as I take in the information.

"Mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell." A man with glasses appears on screen. I scan his info. "They're in the galley."

"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, I'm gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Hope, your with me. Nat, you kill the engines and wait for instructions." Steve spoke loud as he wrapped his fists. "Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages. Get them to the life-pods, get them out. Let's move."