chapter 17

The irate red head sat glaring at Professor Dumbledore in his gaudy office at Hogwarts. He had arrived earlier that day to retrieve his future husband and submissive, but all he ended up getting was knocked out, a concussion and two broken ribs. He was pissed. How dare Malfoy attack him for visiting his own fucking submissive? What was ferret face doing sniffing around Harry anyway? For the past year Malfoy always seemed to be there, trying to get closer to Harry.

Harry was his submissive...signed and sealed in a non breakable magical contract. His mother made damn sure that there was no way Harry could get out of it without his magic destroying him. Everyone thought that his mother was a sweet, innocent pushover, when in truth, she should have been a Slytherin.

Once he bonded to Harry, both him and his family would be set for life. He would have all the Potter and Black gold and heirlooms in his possession. As a bonus, he would have Harry to use however he liked, and there were a lot of ways that he would like to use him.

Harry really was stunning creature, looking more girl than boy. He was short at only 5'4 and more petite than Ginny. He was the perfect fit for his 6'2 muscular body to dominate over. At his urging, Harry had grown his horrible mess that he called hair out and it now flowed beautifully past his shoulders and curled at the ends. He couldn't wait to wrap that hair around his fist as he forced his so called best friend to submit to him.

Just thinking about what he wanted to do to Harry was causing his pants to get awfully tight. The best part, Harry couldn't stop him from doing any of those delicious things to him. As his dominant, Harry had to do what he ordered wether he wanted to or not. He had a dark side when it came to his sexual fantasies, and he planned to let his imagination run wild when it came to Harry.

"Why did you let them take Harry? He is my fucking submissive!"

Dumbledore gave Ron a small smile and offered him a lemon drop. Upon seeing him just glare back him, he smiled and said, "I guess that's a no." Pocketing the sweet, he placed his hands on his desk and looked at the red head over his half-moon spectacles. "Now Ronald, Harry has been through a great traumatic event and he is going to need time to heal and move on from it. I knew bringing in his father would help speed up the process, but I wasn't expecting him to take the boy. Just think of it this way, he will be able to help your submissive recover faster so the two of you can bond earlier."

"He wasn't supposed to take him," Ron raged. "He was supposed to help him here or at Burrow, and what the hell was Snape and Malfoy doing with my mate anyway?"

"Yes," Dumbledore sighed, a dark look passing over his face. "That is a complication I did not foresee." He popped another lemon drop laced with calming drought into his mouth and closed his eyes in bliss. "Severus made a vow to James years ago to look after his son if something should happen to him. Young Mr. Malfoy is Severus' godson, and with his parents passing, he has been residing with him. There is nothing for you to worry about, no harm will come to Harry."

Dumbledore had know about Severus' and James' relationship while they had been at school and had not approve of it. The boys thought themselves clever sneaking around to fuck each other with the help of Lily Evans, but this was his school and nothing got past him. It hadn't been easy to talk Severus into becoming a spy, but he knew that once James found out that Severus was a Death Eater, he would leave him in a heartbeat. Potters had always been a light family and there was no way that James would approve of his boyfriend joining the dark side.