chapter 32

" Don't fight the change." came a gruff, scratchy voice. " Just let it happen" the voice soothed.

Harry laid on the ground panting and whimpering. His back felt like his spine was just ripped out of it.

" What- what is he?" came a feminine voice.

Harry gave another scream as his back convulsed. He felt his head being lifted and put on something soft. Gentle hands started running through his dirty, sweaty locks. " It's ok Harry, just breathe. It will be over soon." came the feminine voice.

" P-P-Please" Harry cried. He couldn't take the pain. He felt like his blood was boiling.

" The worst is over baby. The wings are out." came the same gruff voice.

" Here cover him with this." came a different gruff voice. Harry felt something being laid across his lower half.

" What are we going to do with the old man?" asked a completely different voice.

" I'm going to kill the sick, raping bastard. I'm going to rip his dick off and shove it down his throat. Did you see what he was going to do to my little boy?" shouted the first gruff voice.

" We saw James, and we will help you but first we need to take care of Harry." came another males voice.

Harry tried to curl into himself but something was keeping him from turning over. He began to panic and thrash, he didn't want to be held down.

" Easy son, you are going to damage your wings. You cant turn over right now." Harry cried out as a hand came down between his shoulder blades. " I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to startle you. Merlin Alice, have you ever seen anyone so beautiful?"

" James, being a Black I have been taught extensively about different creatures, and I have never seen or heard of anything like him." came a male voice. " Can you feel his magic? I have never felt anything like it."

Harry screamed as another small burst of magic tore through his body. He tried scooting away from the hands touching him. His skin felt to raw and sensitive making the hands feel like hundreds of tiny needles. " T-Touch... h-h-hurts" he cried.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby." Both sets of hands pulled away.

Harry leaned to the side a bit a pulled his knees up to his chest. He could feel something wet and slimy brushing his side. Harry wanted to open his eyes and look but he was still in to much pain.

Harry just laid there panting, trying to control the pain. He was so confused. Who were the people helping him? Him and Dumbledore were the only people at the manor. With a shaking hand Harry reached out for the wet thing touching him. Harry cried out as another small bolt of electricity shot through his spine as he touched the soft thing on his side.

" Be careful Harry, your wings are going to be very sensitive for a while. As soon as we can we will wash all the blood and goo off of them." said the male gruff voice.

Harry started shaking uncontrollably. He went from feeling like he was on fire to feeling like he was encased in ice. He just wanted it all to end.

" Is it me or is he glowing Fabian? What the hell is he?"

" I don't know Gideon but its not just you, he is glowing."