chapter 47

Belial flashed into his grandsons sunroom with a smile on his face. His favorite time of the day was seeing Harry. Harry was a breath of fresh air that warmed his cold heart. It was inconceivable to think that a boy that had been through such horrors, could still be so loving and pure. He couldn't wait to hold his great grandchild. He missed out on so much with his daughter, and Harry. Looking around, the smile slipped off his face when he took in the eerie silence. Rushing out of the room, he froze when he stumbled upon Carlise and Esme knocked out on the living room floor. Rushing to their side, he started to frantically shake them. Sending out his magic, he found that everyone in the house was asleep, and his precious grandson was missing.

"Asmazar!" bellowed Belial. Instantly a large demon with yellow eyes, long, black knotty hair and large leathery green wings popped up. "Where the HELL is my grandson?" he yelled.

The demon raised one thick eyebrow and looked around in confusion. "I have been running the boarder for the last three hours. If something has happened, it happened between the last time you were here and when I started patrolling. Not one vampire has crossed the boarder since I got here."

Belial cursed and sent a shock wave throughout the house, waking all the sleeping inhabitants. Seconds later, three large, naked men came flying down the stairs. "Please tell me Harry is down here." screamed Draco.

Severus stumbled into the room and upon seeing his sons naked mates, waved his hand and clothed them. "What the hell happened? By my calculations, we have been out for eleven hours." Before anyone could answer, the rest of the family came into the room, looking confused, and worried.

Jasper, sensing Draco, Edward's and Jacob's emotions knew instantly that Harry was taken. "They got Harry." he said, fear in his voice. Jasper felt like he failed his little brother. He made a promise that no one was ever going to hurt him again. Now his pregnant little brother had been kidnapped. Without his mates, both Harry and his baby would die. Jasper moaned and fell to his knees as everyone's emotions overwhelmed him.

"How... How long can Harry go without one of us helping him sustain the pregnancy?" asked Jacob, dreading the answer.

Belial ran his hand through his long hair. "He could probably go three days without any problems. After that he will start to weaken, and get sick. We are looking at about three weeks before Harry gives out, and we lose both of them." Remembering seeing his grandsons mates naked, he asked. "Please tell me all three of you had sex with Harry tonight?" At seeing them nod, he added. "Good, that might buy us an extra week of two."

"What the hell are we all standing around for? We need to storm the Volturi and rescue Harry. I don't care if we have to burn every damn vampire, I'm saving my mate and child." yelled Draco.

"We need a plan." snapped Belial. "There is no way to get into the Volturi castle without them allowing us."

"Aro will let me in." said Alice softly. "He has always wanted Edward and I." Alice looked to Edward and gave him a sad smile. She knew that once she crossed the line and joined the Volturi, there was no turning back. There was no way Aro would let her leave alive.

"Let's not do anything drastic yet." said Carlisle. "Everyone go pack a few things. We leave in five minutes for Italy." Carlisle turned to Belial. "Can you take all of us there?"

Belial gave Carlisle a blank stare. "I am one of the most powerful demons in Hell, of course I can get you all to Italy."