chapter 41

Harry woke to the feel of someone rubbing his back, and something poking him in a currently very tender place. He may had overdid it a bit with his mates yesterday. Jacob was huge and he took him and his knot,,, twice! Even though Draco and Edward were considerably smaller then Jacob, they were still impressive in size, bigger then average.

Harry growled when the hand caressed the top of his crack. " If you would like to keep that hand, I would not go any lower. I think the three of you broke me.

I believe that my sex crazed mates will have to carry me around for a month. And why the hell am I naked?"

Harry's arm broke out in goosebumps when Draco started kissing on his neck and ear. " You passed out after your,,, shower with Edward. I don't think that is the proper way to get clean, but it sure sounded like a damn fun way."

-/- DELETED SEX SCENE,, GO TO AO3 -/

Harry lay under Draco panting. He never thought that sex with his mates would be so amazing. Harry smiled when Draco started nuzzling his neck. " I think I'm healed healer, it's a miracle!"

Draco laughed into Harry's neck. " Your insatiable little minx. We should not have done that, you needed to heal."

" Athair's ointment healed me before we started, I was fine. Besides, you doctoring me turned me on." Harry wrapped his wings around Draco, snuggling into him.

Reluctantly Draco withdrew his wings and his cock from his mates body and rolled to the side, careful of Harry's wings. " I love wing sex." mumbled Harry.

-a- -a- -a- -a- -a- -a- a-a -a- -a- -a-

Harry was hovering by the door trying to convince himself to go outside. He really wanted to go to the ocean and see Jacob's reservation. He knew that his mates were outside somewhere, and he wanted to join them.

James stood in the shadows watching his son try to overcome his fears. It was heartbreaking to see the longing and fear on his face. If he would have just taken his baby and ran all those years ago, then Harry would have never been hurt. If he would have just told Severus that he was pregnant then he could have taken Harry and raised him when he " died". He knew that Harry had a great childhood with the Cullen's, but they couldn't protect him from Dumbledores manipulations, or Voldemort. James smiled when he felt Severus wrap his arms around him from behind.

" He is healing more everyday, he will get to the point where he will be able to go outside. It may not be today, but he will do it. I never thought that he would ever be able to have sex, and now here he is fully mated with three mates." Severus couldn't help but growl at that last part. He still wasn't happy that his son had mated. As far as he was concerned, Harry needed at least another fifty years before having sex.

James leaned into his mates chest. " They are great mates for our son. I know that they will never hurt him, and now that they have mated, they can better protect him."

" Still does not make me any happier knowing what the three of them did to my son yesterday." grumbled Severus.

James chuckled. " Well if it was anything like this mornings screams from Harry, then they did their job pretty good."

Severus winced. " We need to have a bloody talk about silencing charms. I do not need to be hearing that, ever again."