chapter 24

Harry was staring at the 3 guys touching him in shock, and confusion. What was with that bright light and what did Draco mean that he could see his aura? He also felt strange like he just experienced a mild electrical shock. He was feeling light headed, warm, tingly and a bit shaky.

" Wh-Wh-at... wa-as... that-t." Harry asked starring at Professor Snape.

" That Harry, I believe was the seal on you creature cracking some more." Severus looked to a still shocked looking Draco. " Draco, are you all right?"

Draco still couldn't take his eyes off Harry. Harry's aura was the most amazing shimmering gold. It was mesmerizing! Gold auras in the wizarding world represented power, greatness, divinity, purity, and were thought to be a myth.

" I... I thought that I was deluding myself." Whispered a stunned Draco. " I didn't get a full dream and I couldn't see his aura. I... I thought I wasn't deserving of a mate. I thought..."

Severus closed his eyes, breathing in deeply. He knew exactly what Draco was feeling,,, all to well. When he didn't receive his mating dream he wanted to die. Even now, the thought of spending eternity alone made him want to hide and waste away. Harry was the only thing keeping him from doing just that. He promised James that he would look after his son.

" I- I ... no... I-I..." Harry started shaking his head NO viciously. He couldn't be Draco's mate, he couldn't be anyone's mate. He was broken , used, there was no way he was ever going to be able to let someone touch him like that again. Just the thought of doing THAT again made him want to throw up.

" Please Harry, please." Whispered a pleading Draco with a single tear sliding down his cheek " Please don't reject me. Just don't, it will kill me. I'm not asking anything from you and I promise we don't have to do anything sexual,,,,, EVER,,,, if you never want to. Just, don't turn me away."

Harry didn't know what to say. It wasn't fair to Draco to have a mate that could never allow him to physically touch him in that manner. A few months ago he would have been over the moon to find out that he was Draco's mate. Before the kidnapping he had a huge crush on Draco and wanted nothing more then to have Draco kiss him.

Rosalie got up and kneeled on the floor in front of Harry. " Harry, look at me please." Harry's fear filled eyes locked with Rosalie's beautiful gold ones. " It's going to be ok Harry. Draco loves you and he would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do. Give him a chance Harry, like I gave Emmett. I know what your feeling, I felt the exact same way. Draco doesn't care if you never want to have sex, he just wants to be with you, to love you."

" I had to wait a long time for Rose." said Emmett joining Rosalie on the floor. " I didn't mind the wait and if Rose still wasn't ready for a sexual relationship, I would still be right here by her side. Love isn't about sex!"

Harry was trying not to cry but a few tears still managed to escape his eyes. He looked to a lost looking Draco and felt his heart clench. He didn't like Draco looking that sad and lost. With his heart beating madly in his chest he slowly nodded his head yes.

Draco's grin was blinding. His mate wasn't going to reject him, Harry was accepting him. He so badly wanted to reach over and hug his small mate but he knew it would terrify him. He was content for now just holding his hand, the hand he had yet to let go of.

Severus let out a sigh of relief. He was glad that Harry wasn't going to reject Draco. They had a very long road ahead of them but he had no doubt that with time Harry would be able to have a sexual relationship with his mates. Mates, there was the next hurdle. They now had to inform Harry that Draco wasn't his only mate.