2- Music Critic Cleaning Crew

::

::

I locked myself in my room all through dinner and into the night, but as morning rolled around, I was forced out. My stomach was already upset enough I missed dinner, and I couldn't go another minute without at least a drink to satiate it. I just really didn't want to deal with Jungkook again. My apartment had never felt more suffocating. Even my first nightmare of a roommate, a literally clutter monster, didn't make me feel this way. At least, not this quickly.

I tiptoed out of my room and toward the kitchen, immediately greeted with the smell of the best coffee ever. Taehyung worked as a barista during the school months, and he could make anything I asked with the proper environment. If there was anything I missed more than my brother himself, it was his caramel macchiatos.

"Can I have some?" I asked from the kitchen, hoping Taehyung could hear me from wherever he sat.

"Only if you can tell me what's in it." He teased. I stepped out of the kitchen and leaned into the living room, spotting Taehyung on the larger couch against the wall. I sent him a look, and he just smiled. "Go ahead. I didn't plan to drink five cups today. At least," he puckered his lips and glanced at the clock, "Not at nine in the morning."

I turned around and walked back into the kitchen to grab my favorite mug. Just from the smell, I could tell that it was going to be amazing.

I moved back into the living room and sat next to Taehyung on the couch. I took a sip and smiled at the warm sensation rushing down my throat. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye before sighing and locking his phone.

"Do you only have one bathroom?"

I nodded as I felt a grimace rest on my face, "That's gonna be a problem."

"Yeah..." he nodded, "Kook's in the shower right now, just to warn you. I wouldn't want you walking in on him while he's getting out of the shower..."

I smacked Taehyung as he just smiled and laughed. "Thanks for the heads up. Though, the door does have a lock."

"I mean, yeah," he spoke as a glare started to form on his face, "Just don't forget to use it."

"I won't," I smiled as I knocked my shoulder into his, "I missed you, Tae... a lot."

He ruffled my messy hair before I could smack him away. "I've missed you, too, Ari. I'm sorry I wasn't exactly... honest about Jungkook. He's really not a bad guy, he's just hard to get to know."

"I don't plan on getting to know him, just so you know," I assured as I shifted into the couch, "I'd much rather spend some time with you. It's been a while since we've really hung out."

"True," he nodded before placing his mug on the coffee table in front of us, "We should go do something fun today, my treat."

My eyebrows creased as I started realizing that I couldn't do anything with him today.