12- Guys are... Stupid

::

::

Yoongi eyed me very carefully when I rushed into the back room. I still hadn't fully recovered from the incident in theater 10, and I was terrified that he was going to read me like a book.

He immediately narrowed his eyes at me. "Did you forget your broom and dustpan?" he asked as my eyes widened. I left them abandoned at the theater entrance when...

"U-Uh," I spoke as I internally cringed. So much for not seeming suspicious. "I forgot them by the door to the dumpster. I had to take some trash out."

Yoongi continued to eye me for a few seconds as I looked away and walked over to the computer to clock out.

"Have you clocked out already?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah," He nodded before walking toward me, "So... What are you going to do when you get home?"

My face drained as I turned to face him, "Wh-what do you mean?"

Yoongi just raised an eyebrow at me as I felt my embarrassment swallowing me whole, "With Taehyung? Are you going to tell him?"

"Tell him what?" He knew! How did he know?! Was I that obvious?

"About Soomin," Yoongi spoke slowly. I looked away from him and sighed of relief. My emotions were all over the place as I grabbed my bag and pulled my hair out of it's ponytail so that I had somewhere to hide my embarrassment.

I almost completely forgot...

"I-I'm not sure... Jungkook asked me not to say anything." I felt myself calming down as Yoongi pulled the door open for me. "I don't think it'd be smart to bring this up to Taehyung. At least, not yet. He's mad at Jungkook, and this would only make things worse."

Yoongi stayed quiet for a couple seconds as I felt my nerves take over. He glanced over at me before taking a deep breath, "So are you going to tell me?"

My eyes widened for a second before I could stop myself from looking so guilty. Just play dumb! "Tell you what?"

"What happened between you and Jungkook just now?"

My face heated up as I gripped one of the straps on my mini backpack, "I haven't seen Jungkook all day. Nothing happened."

As if on cue, Jungkook walked out of the theater we were passing, and my shoulders stiffened. Jungkook was a much better actor than I could ever hope to be as he just smiled at the two of us and waved us off with a 'bye'.

Yoongi waved back as I continued to look at Jungkook, feeling so pathetic as I moved further from him. I was only a little addicted right now.

"Okay, what the hell happened?" Yoongi mumbled under his breath after Jungkook was out of earshot.

"I don't know why you think something happened. I really haven't seen him since the whole thing with..." I paused. The wounds were still fresh enough that I didn't directly want to talk about it.