Chapter 25: Revenge

"How much further?" Umbridge whines.

I almost wanted to smack but I refrained and continued to make my way through the brush in the Forbidden Forest. Grawp had to be around her somewhere and I knew if I remember correctly we were close. I hated leaving Cedric not knowing what was going to happen. We didn't have our wands and I was getting more nervous by the second. Harry shouldn't be out here not with Voldermort on the loose.

"Not far." I finally answer. "It had to be somewhere the students wouldn't find accidently."

I was thinking on my feet and that was dangerous. Harry catches up to me and whispered in my ear. "What are you doing?"

"Improvising."

There was a clearing up ahead and I almost sprinted towards it only to find the rope that had held Grawp torn and hanged loosely on the forest floor. My plan had backfired and I was trying to think of a way to get us out of this. Umbridge, it seemed was pretty hasty with that wand of hers. I looked towards Harry pleadingly.

"Well?" She asked irritation strong in her voice. "Where is this weapon?" When Harry and I didn't answer she screeched in annoyance, "There isn't on, is there? You were trying to trick me! You know... I really hate children."

Just as she approached us with her wand at the ready the sound of a branch breaking could be heard. All three of us whipped our heads to see a centaur at the top of a hill looking upon the scene. He took notice of Harry and a few more appeared with angered looks on their faces.

"You have no business here, centaur. This is a Ministry matter." The centaurs raised their arrows and Umbridge continued. "Lower your weapons. I warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence..."

With that insult the centaur up front went to shoot his arrow. Umbridge was too quick for him.

"Protego."

A rope appeared out of her wand and ensnared the centaur pulling on him tightly. It screamed in pain and attempted to wrestle his way out of the tangled web Umbridge put him into.

"How dare you?" She stated as she made her way over to him. "Filthy half-breed. Incarcerous."

With that more growls came from the centaur. I couldn't stand it any longer and I raced towards him trying to loosen the ropes around his body.

"Please. Please stop it. Please." I cried as I realized how useless and futile my attempts are.

"Now, enough. I will have order."

Out of the thicket Grawp appeared and grabbed Umbridge as he had previously held me. I couldn't pay attention to what was happening around me because I seemed to have found a way to loosen the ropes. I freed the centaur and they all began to make their way over to Grawp.

"Do you know who I am?" Umbridge asked.

I heard a screech and turned to see Umbridge with her wand out. The centaurs tried to get to her but are hurting Grawp in the process. "Leave him alone. It's not his fault. No, he doesn't understand."

Grawp shook her and her wand fell to the floor at his feet. Umbridge was scared. It was apparent all over her features.

"Potter, do something." She begged. "Tell them I mean no harm."

Harry's face was blank mask. He turned towards Umbridge and spoke calmly, his voice full of venom. "I'm sorry, professor. But I must not tell lies."

Grawp finished with getting hurt for protecting Umbridge dropped her to the ground the centaurs that quickly grabbed her and take her out of the clearing.