Chapter 4: Ignoring

Keith stretched a bit and hopped off his bed.

"Okay so, what do you want to do?" Keith asked Pidge.

"Hmm.." Pidge moved around on Keith's bed, to the edge and laid on her stomach, with her feet up in the air. "Play something for me."

"Okay then." Keith smiled, and grabbed his guitar. He sat down on his bean bag chair and began playing a tune.

It was a nice tune, calming and sweet. Pidge liked it. She kept gazing at the sight and began to blush.

Keith kept playing the sweet tune, and soon found himself starting to sing a little bit. Pidge was shocked he began to sang, but kept quiet so he wouldn't stop.

"He's cute, and he can sing? Oh my god." Pidge thought, as she enjoyed what she was hearing.

As the girl continued listening, she decided to sneak her phone and get a video.

After a few more minutes of Keith singing and playing the guitar, he looked up and saw a camera pointing right at him.

"Pidge?" He was shocked, "Were you recording me?"

Pidge giggled and fell back onto his bed.

"Hey!" Keith laughed.

"C'mon Keith." Pidge pleaded, "You sound reallllyyy good." She smiled big.

"Hmph." He couldn't say no to that adorable face.

"Hehehe." Pidge smirked.

"Okay, but you better not do anything stupid with that video." Keith pointed his finger at Pidge.

"Don't be such a mom." The girl stuck her tongue out, he stuck his back at her.
_______

As time passed, the two began to grow closer. They found themselves talking to each other a whole ton in Keith's bedroom.

"Favorite teacher?" Pidge asked, laying on Keith's bed.

"Coran I guess, he's pretty chill." Keith answered, spinning around on his swivel chair.

"Favorite.. class?" The young teen questioned.

"Any class I have with you." The older one said.

Pidge blushed, "Really?"

Keith stopped spinning and faced the girl.

"I mean.. yea. You're really nice and smart." Keith said.

"And super cute too." He said mumbled.

"What was the last part?"

"Oh- You're super cool too." The boy scratched the back of his head.

"Thanks." Pidge smiled. "You're honestly better though."

"Am I now?"

"Yea, I mean look at you! You're super smart, you're nice, and you're really talented, plus you actually do sports."

"What do you mean by 'actually do sports?'" Keith questioned.

"Cause like, I personally don't do sports.. ever." Pidge laughed a bit.

"Why not?"

"I'm just not that kind of person you know? I'd like the think of myself as a science geek, not a sporty soccer player or something."

Keith smirked, "So.. You're scared of sports."

"What- No! I never said that."

"Mmm kinda sounds like you're saying it."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"No you!" Pidge scoffed.

Keith laughed at their tint argument, Pidge joined in as well. Man, these two have no idea how much they like each other.
_______

Days past, Pidge and Lance still weren't talking. They'd pass by each other in the hallways, but never said a word.

They would only talk to each other if they had to, like in class, since they have some of the same periods.

Besides the classes they had together, they never took notice of one another, or at least Pidge did.

She was angry at Lance, for always bugging her and making jokes out of everything. The scene she caused in the cafeteria wasn't the first argument they've had, there's been plenty.

Plenty enough that Pidge had it bottled up inside until you know what. (the scene)

Never once had Lance apologized for what he did, the two would just ignore each other for a few days then go back to talking and decide to forget their argument ever happened.

But Pidge wasn't going to let this one slide. Sure, maybe she started some of the argurments, but at least she apologized. Lance wouldn't bother for some reason.

The both of them ignored each other for what seemed to be days.
_______

"You still not talking to Lance?" Keith asked Pidge, as they walked together after school.

Pidge sighed, "No."

"I was planning to.. But I'm not so sure."

"That's fine, means we get more us time." Keith smiled cheekily.

This made Pidge giggle, "You're so cute." She thought.

"Pft, dork."

"Heh, but seriously. I'm sure he'll turn up, sure Lance is a douchebag.. but he'll make up for it."

"I hope so."

"Don't worry about it Pidge." Keith said ruffling Pidge's hair, "You'll be fine."

Pidge smiled to the ground, "Thanks.. for being so uplifting."

"Just cheering up my best friend." Keith chuckled.

"Best friend.. yea." The girl thought in her head.

"I'm probably just a best friend to him.."

aGHhh im sorry, this one is super short ;( forgive me