Chapter 9: Sleepover

The Holt's decided to host a sleepover at their house to celebrate Matt and Sam's waking. Also because it was the weekend, a few days after they woke up.

Pidge was chilling on the couch with her brother, waiting for their friends to arrive.

"So who'd you invite?" Matt asked his sister.

"Oh you know, the usual." She answered, turning towards him.

"Lance, Hunk, and Keith?"

"Yup."

Matt smirked, "Oh so Keith's a 'usual' now."

"Shut up, he's my best friend."

"Wha- I thought I was your best friend." The older brother whined.

"Oh my god Matt." The younger sister laughed it off.

The doorbell rang and Pidge walked up to her front door, answering it.

"Hey Pidgers!" Shiro bear hugged the small girl.

"Hey Shiro." Pidge hugged him back.

He then walked over to the couch where Matt was.

"Hey." Keith scratched the back of his head. He rode to their house with Shiro, since they're brothers.

"H-hi."

The two stood there at the front door, not knowing if to hug, fist bump, or what.

"Just hug her you big ol' baby." Shiro said aloud.

Keith and Pidge blushed as they shared an awkward hug.

They walked to the couch and chilled with their older brothers, until everyone made it to the Holts.
_______

Time passed, and soon everyone who was invited was at the Holts.

"Hey Lance!" Pidge called from the couch, "I just got 'Killbot Phantasm I'!"

"What?! No way you're kidding!" Lance exclaimed as he walked over to sit next to Pidge on the floor.

"Oh yes way! C'mon we're gonna play, and I'm so gonna beat you." Pidge chuckled as she put the game into the console.

"In your dreams Pidgeon, come on, give me a controller." The tall boy said.

The two sat criss cross on the floor in front of the TV, being very competitive and loud, as to how much they loved the game.

Hunk chilled on the couch, chatting with Shiro about what he thought about cooking one day. As Keith stood with Matt in the kitchen, which was next to where the other teenagers were.

"SoOo Keith." Matt said as he leaned against the kitchen counter, "I hear you like my sister."

"Wha-" Keith scratched the back of his head, "What are you talking about?"

"Don't try to hide it from me Kogane." Matt knudged Keith, "I see the way you look at her."

"I.." Keith looked at the floor.

"So it is true?" The nerd smirked.

Keith covered his face with his hands and sighed, "Okay okay. Just don't tell anyone, especially Pidge."

Matt placed a hand to his heart, "You have my word."

"Besides, I'm pretty sure she's into you too." Matt winked at Keith.

Keith glanced over to Pidge, who was still playing the video game with Lance. He smiled at how adorable she was.

"Just one thing Keith."

Keith turned back to Matt.

"If you hurt my baby sister, in any way possible. You better sleep with an eye open Kogane." The brother death stared Keith.

Keith gulped, "Y-yup, got it."

"Yea that's what I thought." Matt chuckled, "Okay, go get her tiger."

Matt knudged Keith to go over to Pidge, so he did.

The emo boy walked over to Pidge, and sat next to her.

"Hey Pidge how are-"

"ShHh! I can not lose focus right now emo."

Keith blushed at Pidge, she seemed so cute when she was competitive.

*time skip*

"Okay kiddos, you guys brought your pajamas right?" Matt asked the group.

Everyone nodded and answered with a, "Yup" or "Yea"

"Okay then, let's get changed and put on a movie."

So then everyone got changed as they took turns in the guest bathroom, but Matt and Pidge went upstairs to their bedrooms to change.

Everyone was changed and seated on or next to the couch, waiting for Pidge to come back down. The boys wore pajama pants or shirts in their corresponding colors.

Moments later they all saw pillows rolling down the stairs. When they looked up they saw Pidge, holding blankets. She wore a green shirt, pajama shorts, and wasn't wearing her glasses.

"Okay, I brought pillows and blankets for everyone." She said.

They all stared at her in confusion.

"What? You think my short arms can carry all that?"

Matt started laughing at his sister.

Pidge took one last pillow she had, and threw it at his face, "Shut up Matt."

She walked to the couch and plopped everything in the middle on the floor, as everyone grabbed some for their own to use.

Pidge sat in the corner of the L part of the couch on the left, and Keith sat next to her with a blanket in his lap. Matt and Shiro took up the rest of the space on the couch so Hunk and Lance sat against the couch with pillows and a blanket.

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Matt asked with the remote. "There's 'Five Feet Apart,' 'Paper Towns,' we could always also watch a Marvel movie too." Matt went on.

"The first two movies you said are just sappy romantic movies." Pidge commented.

"So? You like those kind of movies Pidge." Her brother replied.

"Wha- I do not." The sister was caught off gaurd.

"Has Pidge been keeping a secret from us??" Lance asked in shock.

"I- uGhhH." The girl buried her face in her hands.

"Hey." Keith whispered to Pidge. She looked up at him.

"So which one do you want to watch?"

"Paper Towns." She whispered in his ear. He nodded in response.

"Uh, Paper Towns seems cool guys, can we watch that?" Keith said aloud.

"Wow Keith. You're into romance too?" Shiro asked, super surprised.

Keith shrugged, "I don't know, I guess we'll watch it to see how it is?"

"Okay, Paper Towns it is." Matt said.

"You're welcome." Keith whispered, smiling at the girl.

"Heh, thanks emo." She whispered back, snuggling up next to him, causing them both to blush.