Chapter 11: Party Time

About two weeks have passed as Pidge and Keith entered the building, cautious of their surroundings. They had somehow been convinced by Lance to go to a party he wanted them to go to. So the gang decided to all meet up at the party.

As the two walked in, they were greeted by the smell of smoke, the sound of blasting music, and the screams coming from the drunk people all over the place.

There were people chatting or making out on the couch, playing beer pong, outside chugging drinks, and of course the crazy people who made out in the pool. It was all just chaos.

"I'm starting to regret coming here." Pidge told Keith.

"Seriously? I regretted coming here even before we got here."

"Shut up. You're the only person I know here who seems to actually be sober."

"Yea." Keith chuckled, "Well, I'm gonna go find Lance, I need to talk to him about something. Stay here? So I can still find you."

"Yea of course." Pidge responded.

She watched Keith walk off trying to find Lance in the mob of drunk people. Pidge minded her own business as she leaned against the wall when someone approached her.

"Wait did Keith just say he was going to find Lance??" Pidge thought in her head, just before she was knocked out of her thoughts by someone saying.

"Hey there cutie." It was James. He was a bit tipsy, but Pidge didn't notice.

"Hey James." Pidge said unamused.

"Can I get you a drink?" He smirked, "A cute girl like you should be awfully thirsty."

Pidge rolled her eyes, "Sure, why not." But little did she know, that what she was about to do was going to be an immediate regret the next morning.

He then grabbed her arm and pulled her aside to the table with all the cups and drinks.

"Here you go madame." James handed Pidge a red cup full of beer.

"Thank you." Pidge then gulped down the drink in unison with James.

Pidge felt her whole body feel warm and cozy, everything seemed so much more exciting. The music felt louder, she felt like she was having the time of her life.

The girl didn't notice she had drunken more than 3 cups, by now she was for sure drunk. But oh did it feel so good. (at the time)

After some time passed, Keith had found Lance and chatted for a bit then went to go find Pidge where he left her. When Keith didn't find Pidge in the same spot, he started worry.

"Where did you go?" He said to himself.

Then just like it was on cue, he heard Pidge's scream. He looked outside to the backyard, and saw Pidge holding a red cup as she took off her shirt, revealing her bra.

"Oh no." Keith face palmed.

He went outside and grabbed Pidge by the arm, causing her to drop her drink.

"Oh god, Pidge I need to take you home." Keith took off his jacket and put it on Pidge to cover up that she wasn't wearing a shirt.

"You made me drop my drink mister!" A drunken Pidge said.

"My bad." Keith replied, dragging her outside to his car. He opened the front door and placed Pidge inside while buckling her up.

"Hey! A hot guy is trying to kidnap me!!" The drunk girl tried to scramble out of the seat.

"No! Shh Pidge! I am not kidnapping you, I-I'm taking you home!" Keith whisper shouted while trying to hide his blush.

"Oh. Okay." Pidge drowsily curled up into a ball.

"Stupid." The boy chuckled as he got into the driver's seat. "Oh shoot! How am I supposed to take you home when you're all drunk? Pidge why did you have to get drunk."

"Sorry Matt, I guess Pidge is staying for the night."
_______

Keith had brought Pidge to his house that night. He took her to the bathroom, where he held her hair back as she threw up. He carried the drunken girl to his bed, and tucked her in so she could sleep. Keith slept on the couch since Pidge was in his bed.

The next morning, Pidge woke up to a constant pain in her head, she felt a bit dizzy as she sat up in bed.

"Wh- where am I?" She said to herself.

The girl got out of the bed, and walked to the living room. She saw Keith sitting on the couch just chilling, it didn't seem like he was there for long.

"Hey you're awa-" Keith's face immediately turned away from the girl as he blushed hard.

"What? What is it-" Pidge looked down to see that she still wasn't wearing a shirt. Her face flushed red, "Oh god! Oh I- AgH"

The girl took Keith's jacket and pulled the sides together to cover her up.

"Go put on a shirt!" Keith tried to consume his laughs, still looking away.

"I-I don't know where mine went!"

"Just put on one of mine!"

"Okay! Okay okay."

A few minutes later, Pidge came back into the living room wearing one of Keith's black shirts.

The boy snorted, "It's so big on you."

"Well- yea of course it is! What did you expect?" The girl put her hands on her hips, "Ugh, what the heck happened last night? My head is killing me."

"Here, come rest on the couch while I explain the chaos." Keith chuckled.

Pidge sat in place next to Keith, with her  legs by her side as she listened to him elaborate what she had done.

"Jeez I did that?" The now sober girl said, her eyebrows furrowing while her cheeks turned bright pink.

"Yup."

"Aw man.." Pidge buried her face in her hands. "Thats.. so embarrassing."

"Heh, don't be. Trust me, there are so many more worse things that could've happened."

"True." Pidge yawned. She was still quite tired after the "chaotic" night.

Keith chuckled to himself at how silly Pidge being drunk was, as he felt a bit of weight on his shoulder. He looked to his side and saw Pidge passed out leaning against him. Keith noticed how peaceful she looked while she slept, not in a creepy way (sort of¿ pFt) She wasn't wearing her glasses so he could see how flawless her skin looked, her adorable freckles and her long lashes.

After a while, the boy decided to bring her back to his bed. He tucked her in once more and kissed her forehead, causing the sleeping girl to smile, before he headed back to the living room.

As Keith sat back down on the couch, he noticed how his lock screen was full of notifications. He checked it to find:

12 missed calls from Matt

34 unread text messages from Matt

3 missed calls from Shiro

5 unread text messages from Shiro

"Oh no.." Keith face palmed.

Just then, he heard a car pull up and footsteps nearing the door, keys jangling.

"Sh*t."