Chapter 8: I'm Back Baby!

It had been about a month since Matt and Sam's incident. They still hadn't woken up, but Pidge and Colleen pushed through.

Pidge was hanging out at her house with Lance and Hunk, they decided to meet up since the whole fight with Pidge and Lance was over.

"How've you guys been?" Pidge asked her friends as she plopped down on the couch in the middle of them both.

"Good, same as always." Hunk answered.

"Same, also cause I gained a friend back." Lance said.

"I think we're all glad we're all back together, u know. Our friendship is like stronger now."

"Yea, Hunk's right." Pidge chuckled.

"Heh thanks." Hunk smirked, "What have you been up to Pidge?"

Pidge's face then turned a bright shade of red. She remembered something that happened between her and Keith.

Lance gasped, "She's blushing."

"N-no!"

"Pidge, your face is as red as a tomato."

"Shut up." Pidge covered her face.

"C'mon Pidge! Fill us in on the tea!" Hunk exclaimed.

"Pft, okay first of all, don't ever say that again. Second, I don't have any 'tea to spill.'"

"You sure? Kind of looks like it, your face shows a lot." Lance said.

"I-" The girl was flustered. She thought about telling her friends. "Okay fine, maybe."

"Our little Pidge has something to say doesn't she?" Hunk smirked widely.

"I.. uhm." The girl said. Her friends scooted closer and closer to her, excited about what she would share.

"I.. might.. mAyBe.." She continued, "Like Keith.." (said the last part under her breath)

"What did you say?" Lance asked.

"I like Keith." Pidge said a little louder.

"What??" Hunk put his hand behind his ear.

"I like Keith!" Pidge blurted out. She covered her mouth with her hands right away.

Lance looked at Pidge with a big smile.

"Aww our little Pidgey Widgey has a crush!" He said squishing her cheeks.

"Oh my god, ew don't call me 'Pidgey Widgey' ever again." She smacked her forehead with her palm.

"Is that why you've been hanging out with him so much?" Hunk asked.

"No, just cause we're friends."

"You sure not more than friends?" Lance smirked at his small friend.

Pidge blushed hard.

"Oh my god, Pidge has a boyfriend!!"

"Wha- Hunk I do not!"

"You sure do!"

"I'm not even sure if he likes me back.." Pidge looked to the side.

Lance stared at Pidge blankly.

"He likes you Pidge! Heck, probably a lot!" Hunk bumped in.

"How do you know.." The girl looked to the ground.

"Pidge, who wouldn't? You're an amazing friend, the best anyone could ask for. Keith probably thinks more of that."

"Really?"