MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay so first of all, if you think I'm gonna put this book on hold, well nuh-uh. Ha, you thought.

But no worries! I just want to let you know that I'm planning to revise a couple of chapters because I've looked up to the storyline and there are certain parts that lead to nowhere—plot holes, I should say, and there are certain parts that are actually not necessary and connected to the real plot which is, I should say—fillers.

I know you might be pissed of me revising these since you probably thought, 'So you're telling us we should read the story over again?'

Well, that'd be your choice.

I'm just here to let you know, though. And about the next updates, yes I will continue them, or rather go finish the story after I revise those chapters that need my aid.

Anyways, thank you for still staying with me along the way (although the story sometimes gets to nowhere). But don't worry, I'm trying my best however I'm not gonna update for the sake of updating the story. I'm not gonna force myself to write if I don't really have any stuff in my head.

That's just a reminder, also an explanation of why I update seldom.

As of now I'm on the go and working on the story so step the woes aside, Crown King won't be on hold. It'll never be.

P.S I don't like putting stories on a hiatus; it makes me feel bad, in my opinion.

Now let me end this before it gets elsewhere. I hope you're still with me!

Love lots,

abel