-. iii.

• facetime •

• facetime •

"So what are you going to say?" Hoseok smiled slyly, readjusting his grip on his phone

"Say to what?" Soojin frowned, cocking her head to the side.

"Junseok! He literally called you cute, you have to reply. It's now or never, I can't be your wing man forever, you know."

Soojin scrunched up her nose, "Since when were you my wing man?"

"Since forever because you're incapable of finding someone who fits your impossible list of requirements." Hoseok quipped without missing a beat, resting his chin in his palm as he gave the camera a knowing stare, making Soojin shift uncomfortably, "You should reply! The boy is hot."

"Yeah, I got it the first time you said that," Soojin mumbled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. "And hey, how about you stop focusing on my love life—"

"— or lack thereof," Hoseok added with a cough.

"And focus on whatever it is you're doing with Yoongi."

Hoseok gasped dramatically, pulling the phone away from his face, "Wow, a personal attack. And we're doing what you should be doing with Junseok."

"What, awkwardly flirting in the comments?"

"We do more than that!" Hoseok spluttered, his cheeks tinted a soft pink.

Soojin quirked a brow, "Oh yeah? You've been talking to him for three months now, Hobi, have you even messaged him?"

Hoseok scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "I work slow, shut up. At least I'm not going to end up alone with an entire army of cats."

"Jokes on you, I'm allergic."

"That is... tragic."

__________________
• dm's •

baejunseok95
Hello :)

limpdicksoojin
hey

baejunseok95
Oh