-. xvi.

• instagram dm's •junglehoseok and limpdicksoojin

• instagram dm's •
junglehoseok and limpdicksoojin

junglehoseok
I am RAGING

I TRIED TO RESPOND TO
YOUR TEXT BUT MY PHONE
HAS BEEN CUT OFF! >:(

I'm using Yoongi's WiFi just
to speak to you

Anyway, what were you
freaking out about??

She wanted to scream at him to run and to not look back, but she didn't want to risk his life. Hoseok had already made it apparent that he was with Yoongi, the very person who'd kill him if Soojin was to step one foot out of line.

She swallowed thickly, feeling her stomach tense and her chest constrict.

limpdicksoojin
it's nothing

i had just watched a scary movie
and freaked myself out lmao

junglehoseok
Amazing

It really astounds me
how you survive without
me

Speaking of which, I'm
staying with Yoongi a little
longer, he said he's not ready
to say goodbye to me just
yet 😏

more like he doesn't wanna
say goodbye to my 🍆

limpdicksoojin
you're disgusting

junglehoseok
I MEANT EGGPLANT
JEEZ

lighten up soojin, you'll
never get junseok to sleep
with you like this

Junseok. He still had no idea what was really happening, and just how far into it he was. The unsettling churning in her abdomen grew in tenfold the more she thought about how innocent Hoseok was in all of this. But she had to play Yoongi's game, at least until she could figure out on of her own.

She looked around the desolate apartment, finally gaining the strength to pull herself to her feet. The world rocked and her vision faded out for a few seconds until she managed to ground herself, using the nearby wall to keep her propped up.

Through squinted eyes, she kept looking around, trying to work out her surroundings better. The windows were boarded up from the outside with what looked like damp plywood, the only light that illuminated the empty living space was the small crescent window that resided on top of the front door. Digging her fingertips into the small ridge of the window, she tried lifting herself up to look through it, but it was frosted glass so whatever was on the other side was blurred. She could just about make out a railing and the gloomy overcast sky.

"Shit..." She hissed, pushing herself away from the door. She was in an apartment block, that much was for sure.

Navigating her way over to the wall, she flicked the switch, looking up as she expected the bulb to buzz to life, but it never happened. As she went to brush her bangs out of her face, her fingers caught something sensitive on the side of her forehead and she hissed, suddenly reminded of the wet liquid she felt on her face earlier.

Shakily, she pulled her fingers away to see blood blanketing her fingertips and she shuddered.

At least she now knew why she couldn't remember how she got shoved into this apartment.

Dismissing the thought before she worked herself into frenzy, she went into the kitchen. The limited light she had didn't stretch that far back, so she used the countertops to help guide her to the sink, once she was there, she twisted the facet and when nothing came out, she came to the safe conclusion that wherever she was, the entire building must have been empty, which meant screaming and shouting would have been redundant.

And that was what sent her over the edge. Her chest began to heave as she inhaled shakily and unevenly, a bile forming at the base of her throat as it began to dawn on her just how helpless she was.

What did Yoongi want? Why was he keeping her alive? Where the hell was she?

Overwhelmed with questions she couldn't answer, Soojin opened her phone, deciding to unblock the number she had only blocked a few hours previous.

This was her only attempt of a solution. He has helped her once, he'd help again, right?

And then she was reminded of what Yoongi has said. He had found out that Taehyung tried to warn her; "We will be dealt with accordingly."

Her breath caught in her throat as she clicked on his social media accounts to see they had all been deleted.

Me
i'm sorry i never listened
to you, this is all my fault.
please just let me know you're
okay

a/n;
this is really wordy, i apologise
if you only came for the social media
side of this story lol