Chapter3 - I have no clue....

You got up hearing a familiar voice, you opened the door and it was Sara..... Her arms were carrying a big bag and two coffee... You carried it and let her in....

Sara: Good morning, did you sleep well????

Y/n: Yep!!!! Good morning to you too, Shit this looks heavy....

Sara: Yeah I bought you breakfast and a coffee, didn't know what you like ended up buying Capuchino....

You: I love it, thanks....

Sara: Listen I'm sorry I did promise to show you around Seoul, but today I can't I have some unfinished work in office....

You: It's OK....

Sara: As soon as I finish I'll come here, OK bestie...

You: It's OK, I'll wait.... Well Seoul can wait for me....

After the breakfast....

Sara: Okay, bye... Don't roam around alone, or else you'll get lost....

You: I promise I won't mom.... (laughing)

Sara: (smiling)  I'm just worried... For my friend....

You: I know, thanks.....

After she left, it felt like time moved slow.... And you were already bored.... You decide to shoot a message to jongin... Hoping that he sees it....

"Hey dorky what's up"

After 5 minutes.... Still no reply
You decide to take a bath.... In the shower you hear your phone ringing  .......

"hello!!! "

"hey Shawty, so bored huh!! "

"yep, sara said she'll show me around guess she has work"

"so now what???? "

" no clue!!! "

"you know what, get ready and
meet me at the same place at 12"

"why are you taking me out"

"yep!!!!  As an ambassador to Korea tourism it's my duty to show you around "

"yay!!!!! "

" so,  why the delay in picking up the phone"

" I was in the shower"

" shit I missed it" (laughing )

"MR. KIM!!!! "

" just joking, now get ready"
"okay"

You are excited to site seeing Seoul today.... You wore a yellow blouse, with a black Jean paired with a beautiful scarf and a black jacket and a high boots..... You reached the SM ent building...