Chapter 8- Being A Spy!!!!

You get another message, but this time it was from kyungsoo....

"hey!!!! Kyungie, didn't you guys sleep yet???? "

"saw Jongdae messaging you, thought you will be awake"

"yeah!!!! What's up??? "

"nothing I feel bored, are you free"

"yep!!!! "

"do you have work tomorrow??? "

"nope!!! "

"then come out, we'll go out"

"are you here??? "

"no... I said let's go out"

"OK, then... But why suddenly?? "

" I feel like eating nachos.... Or maybe little spicy "

"OK, then I'll be there.... "

"no I'll come, I'll pick you up "
"ok"

After 30 mins......

You: what is it????? You are worried....

Kyungsoo: it's just that, since you confessed to Chen, something is weird....

You: what is it???? Or do you like me to....

Kyungsoo: I don't like you, I love you but as a friend... But that's not I'm talking about.... Well maybe it's nothing....

You: well if this makes you better, I promise I won't cause any trouble among you guys and I understand if Dae chooses you guys, I won't be one of those possessive girls... And we will be friends too...

Kyungsoo: I know, you know what let's forget this... Wanna eat ice cream....

You: yay!!!!!

After eating ice cream kyungsoo, drops hi ou home, to ou wonder what kyungsoo was trying to say, you couldn't understand it and went to sleep, trying to remember that you have to wake up early tomorrow for your date..... Finally a date you think and sleep, not to forget you and Kai have talking to do tomorrow, about the mystery man........

The next day.....

You get a text from Chen about the meeting spot.... As it was still broad daylight he didn't want to be discovered by anyone so he asks you to come to this fancy restaurant....

You were a beautiful red dress, matching with silver heels and a pearl white clutch.... Letting down your hair, you look at the mirror for one final touch up......

You reach the place where he wanted to meet you.... You are star struck on how handsome he looks.... He was wearing a simple black shirt with blue jean and paring off with a denim jacket... He was wearing aviators....

Chen: wow!!!! Jagiya, you look like an angel walked in....

You: (blushing) you are not bad yourself.....

Chen: after this jagiya, can we go to the studio, those idiots they Won't Leave me alone if I don't officially introduce you... I don't know what that means, I mean they already know who you are!!!