Chapter 7- The Unexpected!!!

After the dinner you helped suho to clean up that's when, Chen asked you come outside just for a second..... So you went with him....

Meanwhile all the members wanted to know what was happening..... At least the members suho, baekhyun, xiumin wanted to know what was happening so they went near the window to spy on you both.....

Meanwhile with you and Chen...

You: what's up chen you, seemed to avoid me today, did u do anything????

Chen: no, nothing it's just I wanted to ask you something, I didnt know how to ask....

You: OK, ask me straight away....

Chen: OK, then..... I really like you, and I don't know if you think of me like that, but it's OK, if you don't.... I know it's weird just after one time we went out, and it wasn't even a date, but of you say yes then can i take you on a date tomorrow????? If no, then can we continue bring friends....

You: wow!!!!! So many emotions, well for the effect I would love to say this.....

Chen: what?????

He didn't even say this, and he felt something soft in his lips, it was then he realised you had kissed him..... It may have just been a light one, but you did feel a hot sensation all over your face and so did he, he didn't say that but you could feel it.....

You: so that's a yes from me, and it may have not been a date for you but I felt that it was for me.....

Chen: well then... I think.... That's..... That....

You: (laughing) look at you, you are all blushed up, you did confess to me.... But it looks like I'm the guy here....

Chen: aiiiii!!!!! Enough teasing, you got me suddenly, next time, I'll make sure to surprise you....

You: sure waiting for that boyfie..... Tell the others I said bye and thank suho for the dinner......

Chen: OK, bye.....

You: bye what????

Chen: aii!!!! I'm still not out of trance.....

You: text me, when you are, you.....

Meanwhile inside the house......

Suho: what is he talking about...

Xiumin: can't hear them.....

Baekhyun: maybe we should go out and hear them....

Suho: wait a minute.... She kissed him....

Kai: that's it guys, stop looking....

Sehun: ya!!!! It's personal.....

Kyungsoo: you look like 3 kids trying to see, how people would kiss.....

Xiumin: this is so unfair he said he had no interest in her...

Baekhyun: technically he never said that we just assumed...

Suho: but still loosing to Jongdae is a little, hurtful....

Baekhyun: well, I think time to move on.... But still.....

Xiumin: it's OK, as long as she is happy.... And possibility of breakup....

Sehun: they just kissed, now you are taking about breakup....