Chapter 13- Can we start over???

You: OMG!!!! Sara.... When.... I mean who is the one.....

You are struck with sudden showing of Sara's diamond ring... You didn't even know she was dating someone......

Sara: well first finish off with the shopping cause we have to get home.....

You: yeah sure, fine.... Wow... I mean.... Woo, this is so sudden......

Sara: (laughing) you're really dramatic.....

You:...........

After shopping you get home and Sara begins explaining.....

Sara: well he is my childhood love..... And we separated when he and his family went to German, because his father got a job there....

You: childhood.... What age???

Sara: 10, we knew it was special, everyone knew about this..... He came back here for my mom's funeral.... After like two days of talking with him... We realised we both were still in love with each other.... Without any hesitation he got on one knee and asked me for marrying him....

You: woo!!!!

Sara: and I said yes.....

You: wow!!! Sara your life is like a fairytale huh!!!! Man you're gonna get married..... Wow!!!!

Sara: jealous????

You: (you remember Sara asking this, when you started dating Chen) tad bit, but love you till moon...

Sara: hey that my line....

Both of you burst into laughing....

Sara: after marriage, I won't be here I'm moving with him to German....

You: wow!!!! I can't imagine life without you bestie.... But you deserve all happiness of the world.....

Sara: thanks, I knew you were gonna be supportive.... Well one more thing would you be my bridesmaid.....

You: would I!!!! I would live to, you didn't even have to ask....

That day you thought about Sara's wedding plan and hoped when that day would come for you.... Slowly thinking of Chen you sleep but you get a call from him...

Chen: hey babe!!!!

You: hi honey....

Chen: look out of your window!!

You: you're here???? (looking out) babe it's freezing what are you doing.... Aren't you afraid people will see you!!!

Chen: enough chit chat jagiya... Come down....

You: yeah!!!! Just a sec...

After 2 mins.....

Chen: hi, jagiya...

You: babe you can come up...

Chen: no, come with me..

You: where???

Chen: no question, just follow...

You: OK, fine....

You walk hand in hand with Chen to the place where he was taking you, after a 15 mins walk you finally reach the place...... It seemed like a tree house, but it was beautiful with all lights and everything....