Chapter 6- Hello!!! Earth To Toga!!!

After the disturbing message you couldn't concentrate on anything, but anyway as it was your leave today so you decided to sleep little longer then usual, you woke up again by the sound of your phone ringing.......

"hello"

"hi y/n, is this a wrong time disturb you"

"hey!!! Suho, no it's alright I'm up anyway now"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were sleeping"

"it's alright, so what's up "

" no it's that, if you time can you come a little early then, like 3 hours before dinner"

"OK, so other members are gonna come "

"no, it's that I'm making the dinner and I would like if you would help me, it's alright if you don't want to"

" it's alright, so I'll be there by 5 , it's OK if I come at that time???

" yeah!!!! Thanks "

" no problem"

"bye"

"bye"

Suho, is awfully shy when he had to ask you something.... Anyway you ended up getting up from your bed and went to the supermarket to buy things to make apple pie.......

You: Sara, can you come with me I have to buy some stuff, I still didn't master my Korean....

Sara: fine you are giving me a slice of that apple pie you are gonna make

You: (laughing)  I'm making two apple pies anyway, so you can have more than a slice....

Sara: fine then, come..... Yay!!! Apple pie.....

After 2 hours... You make the apple pie and decide to get ready to go to suho's house, as he invited you early......... Then after what seemed like two hours of drive, you reached there...... Ringing the bell....

Suho: yeah!!!! Coming..... Hey y/n..... What are you guys doing?????

Xiumin: what we decided to join......

Baekhyun: so can we come in???

Suho: come on in.....

You: I hope it's alright.... Actually what happened was..

Two hours back......

You: hey xiumin, how come you called me....

Xiumin: can't I even talk to you???

You: well you never do call me, so what's up????

Baekhyun: we wanted to know if you are free????

You: baek, is that you?? No I'm not free, I'm getting ready to go to suho's house....

Baekhyun: why????

You: he asked me to come before hand and help him for the dinner..... Got to go guys it's getting late.......

Xiumin: hey can we join you, I mean I can drive you there....