Chapter4 - The growing friendship!!!!

Finally packed and unpacked at the new place, you look around your room, you get the feeling of home... When you saw your room, it felt good, that's when you get a message from Kai....

"hey, did you reach your room"

"yep, actually suprise turn of  event, I actually moved in with my friend"

" oh that's a good thing, see whenever you see me good things keep on happening"

" then I should keep on seeing you"

"I'm glad if that happens, seems the rest of the guys you saw today liked you too... "

"oh, not a surprise ,I'm very likable "

" yeah!!! That you others guys keep asking to see you"

"soon, uh!!!! Starting tomorrow I have to go to work"

"well all the best, good luck, if anyone bullies you, tell them you are Firends with a tough guy "

" oh do I know him"

"hey I'm tough "

" oh, I know dorky, just kidding"

" you naughty girl, anyway, goodnight, take care, bye shorty.... "

"yep!!!! You too, bye"

This is how your every day proceed with work, chatting with your new found friends, you were slowing to talk to other exo members, not directly in their phone, but they would join your facetime with kai, still you haven't seen others members who didn't see you that day, nor you did personally meet anyone including Kai, it's been 4 months and there were signs of a growing friendship between you and Kai, sharing dirty secret and all night chats, he was up for everything....

"hey tomorrow come studio"

"why??? "

"what do you mean by why, I wanna see my shorty "

"OK then dorky, I'll be there"

The next day you went to the studio wearing a red floral dress with a silver peek toe heels and messy bubble bun, you didn't want to enter with empty hand so you made cheesecake for kai and others....

You: Kai????

????: who are you????

You: (startled) oh!!!! I'm y/n... I'm jongin's friend.....

???: kai's friend, he didn't tell, oh you are that girl.... I'm chanyeol..... Kai always talk about you, wait here I'll call Kai....

Chen: oh.... Y/n ,after such a long time..... Wow you look so beautiful.....

Y/n: (blushing) thanks....

Kai: hey shorty.... Ow, my eyes...

You: what????

Kai: the colour of your dress is blinding me....

You: aiii, jongin....

Chanyeol: what are you joking, she looks like a goddess....

You: (blushing)....